Episode Three: Change Heart

At the secret heaven

Koeun went to her room and sat in her study table, she brings out the folder that Goddess Yoona gave to her about an hour ago.

"Ah, Mission? What would it be?" Koeun said curiously while opening it. Inside the folder she sees a 3 pages paper with 'Last Deed' written on it on the first page.

Koeun reads the statement written on it and understanding it coherently. On the next page, Koeun saw a person's profile attached to it.

Koeun's POV

'I think this is my mission.' I thought to myself while reading his profile. By the way, according to the fist page that my mission involves a human person that's what Goddess Yoona mentioned a while ago.

~~Flashback~~

"This will be your mission and I will sent you from earth." Goddess Yoona told me while accepting it.

"I gave you this mission for I think that your ready enough to do so." Goddess Yoona added and plastered her sweet smile at me. I mesmerized her for just a bit moment and gathered up myself to asks her.

"Goddess Yoona, I know it's a rude thing to asks you a question but when will I get to start (mission)?"

"It's okay, koeun~na. I will sent you today at night for that time on earth will be their morning." Goddess Yoona replied assuring me.

"Can I say my goodbye to Herin before I go?" I asked her hurriedly. Goddess Yoona just chuckled at me because of my gesture. 'Aigoo... I forgot to excuse myself.' I thought to myself when finally it sink in to me.

"Of course you can Koeun. I know you lived with Herin." Goddess Yoona answered. And with that our second meeting ended.

~~end of flashback~~

I memorized every details of his profile so I can be ready with it. At the last page, it stated there that the mission will be completed when I collected all ten golden feathers.

'But how?' I thought to myself. It didn't mentioned anything about that but what caught my attention was the last statement written on it.

'Don't risk your life'

I tried to understand what it means but I can't find what it's trying to say.

"I guess I should be cautious everytime." I blurted out. As I place it back in the folder, Herin came in my room.

"So koeun eonnie, How was it?" Herin asked excitedly while sitting on the edge of my bed. I told her everything about the mansion, the green shed, Goddess Yoona and my mission. Herin listened to my story with a smile on her face when she heard that I should be going tonight, her face become sad.

"How long do you stay then?" Herin asked while looking down not showing her face.

I lifted her head up and answered. " I don't quite sure how long will I stay there but don't worry I will finished my mission fast so that I can be back. That's my promise."

"Okay, Koeun eonnie. Promise." Herin said and we hugged each other.

----------------------------

Then the night comes, A knock on the door suddenly heard. Koeun awakes and she knows that it belongs to the mansion. Koeun opened the door and Hyojun ajusshi greeted him.

"Hello Angel Koeun-ssi, Goddess Yoona wants to see you. its about tonight." Hyojun ajusshi said and with that they wnet to the mansion.

There koeun saw Goddess Yoona staring to something at the mansion's veranda.

"Hello Goddess Yoona." Koeun greeted and Goddess Yoona gestured Koeun to come closer to her. koeun walked towards Goddess Yoona.

"I called you for this will be were you parted and go to earth." Goddess Yoona mentioned while holding Koeun her both shoulders.

"Thank you, I will do my best. Goddess Yoona." And a hugged came from Goddess Yoona, Koeun felt happy inside and with that Goddess Yoona brings out Angel Koeun wings.

  "Good Luck, Koeun." Goddess Yoona said and with that Koeun spread her wings and flew off to the earth. 

Koeun's POV

I finally landed on 'Earth' and it's quite amazing in here. 'This place was so colorful and lively.' I thought to myself.

I searched for the house of that human boy. Don't worry, no one will see me for only that human boy can. I finally found his home but I can't entered for the door is still locked so I roam around the house when I saw an opened window, I flew and went inside.

The room was quite dark but thanks to the ray of light coming from the sun, I managed to saw the place. I scanned the room and to my surprised it belongs to the human boy.

'He still sleeping even though it's 6 in the morning.' I saw the time in his clock hanging on the wall. I saw a chair and moved it closer to his bed and sat on it.

I stares at him for 10 minutes and his quite turning around when sleeping and a smile form on me. I stood up and went to him.

"Mark-ssi, wake up now."

Mark's POV

In my dream, I was lying on a grass with my eyes closed until I heard a sweet voice waking me up. There I saw a girl but her face was quite blurred so I squinted my eyes to have a better look at her until a ray of light hits me that's when I finally wake up.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a girl so close to me smiling sweetly and greeted me, "Good morning, Mark-ssi." That's were my eyes got bigger and it surprised me.

"What are you doing in my room and who are you?" I blurted out and move a little further to her.

"I'm Koeun and you're my mission." She answered gaving me her sweet smile again.

"What mission?" I asked still not quite sure what is going on in here, I'm between now with reality or a dream.

"The mission called 'Change Heart'." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's thought

Please free to leave a comments especially to silent readers out there.

I'll appreciate your comments :)

Thank you ^^