Chapter 2

Your POV

I feel chills all of the sudden and then I felt something warm wrapped my body. I open my eyes slowly and saw a blurry figure in front of me, I blink a couple of times and my vision went clear. I saw an unfamiliar guy with a worried expression on his face, I immediately sit up and look around to see I was in an unfamiliar face.

"Who are you? And where am I?" I asked.

"Hello, I'm H-"

"J-HOOOOOOOOOOPE!" I got startled when I heard someone screaming.

"W-Who's that?" I asked.

"Hehe...sorry about that. That's my friend" he replies, "By the way, my name is Ho-"

"OH! J-HOOOOOOOOOOPE!" the guy sighs and smiles at me.

"If you could excuse me for a moment, I'll be right back" he walks to one of the room.

"Could you please stop that?! I'm talking to her right now!" I heard him yelling.

I just wait for him as I look around the room. 'It's really big, I wonder how many people live here...' he then came back.

"Sorry about that. My name is Hoseok, Jung Hoseok and yours?" he introduced himself.

"I'm [F/n] [L/n]..." I respond.

"I live with other 6 people here in this apartment," he said.

Third Person POV

You noticed that you have different clothes on. "Um...who changed my clothes?" you asked. There's an awkward silence between you two.

"...um...me" he answered, you two on your chest part and you didn't feel your bra.

"Where's my bra?!" you exclaimed, Hoseok blushed when you mentioned 'bra'.

"U-Uh...it's in the washer" Hoseok stutter. You felt your face heating up and without thinking you slapped Hoseok across the face.

"KYAAAAaaah! You pervert! *SLAP*" the sound was so loud that the six heard it. They all went out of one of the rooms and saw you with your arms over your chest then Hoseok on the floor, touching his stinging left cheeks.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked.

"Ah...my cheeks sting so much" Hoseok whines in pain. You cover yourself with a blanket, Jin went closer to you.

"Hello, my name is Seokjin, Kim Seokjin" he introduced himself, "Hoseok-ah and Jeongguk-ah helped you. You were running a high fever and I helped Hoseok treat you" you turned your head to Hoseok and felt bad for what you did.

"I-I'm so sorry!" you apologized. As you were about to get closer to Hoseok, your foot got tangled on the blanket which made you fall. Hoseok's quick thinking saved you from falling. You sit up and you felt a hand touching to where it shouldn't be, your face is turning red as a tomato.

"Safe...good thing I catch you in time," Hoseok said in relief, he then felt something soft on his hand. "Hm? What is this? It's soft..." he squeezes it lightly.

"Ho-Hoseok-hyung..." Jimin called for him.

"Yes?" he turns his attention to his friends who had a surprise and awkward look on their faces.

"Why do you all look like that?" Hoseok asked, confused.

"Uh...*clears throat* Hoseok-ah, I think you should uh..." Yoongi can't finish his sentence and just pointed it.

"What?" Hoseok reply; doesn't get what Yoongi is talking about.

"Hoseok-ah, I think you should take your hands off now" Namjoon gesturing his eyes by telling Hoseok to look down. Hoseok looks down and saw his hand touching something that he shouldn't be, he looks up and saw your red face.

"You..." your voice went monotone which gave Hoseok chills down his spine.

"A-Ah [F/n], it was an accident. I didn't mean to do-"

"YOU PERVERT! *SLAP*" you slapped him to his right cheeks his time and he got knocked out with both red marks on his cheeks.

"Ooh...!" the boys said with a painful look on their faces. You realized you hit Hoseok way to hard and saw his unconscious body on the floor.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry!" you apologized.

=TO BE CONTINUED=

==========+++==========

Auhor's note:

Hello! Comment of what do you think about chapter 2.

When I was typing out this chapter I can't stop laughing at the J-Hope part cause when I read it I could hear Yoongi's voice😂.

-p_may12