Party.

^ That is Summer before the party.

Well....... Enjoy!

Oh! And their father is Adam Carter who is Sean Faris!

And Austin's dad is David Stone who is played by Hayden Christensen!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Summer's POV

"Oh Summer, Summer you are so dead." Max told me before grabbing my arm and pulling me in the car.

"What the hell Max?! What's your problem?!" I yelled.

"My problem?! You really want to know what my problem is Summer?! Well it's you! You're my fucking problem alright! Stop acting like a fucking slut!" He yelled back. Does my brother think I'm a slut? Am I really? I haven't even been here for a week and I'm already kissing a boy? Wow. I am a slut. But who is he to judge me? Max has done way worst!

"M-Max is that what you think I am?" I asked as a tear made it's way down my cheek.

"W-what? No Summer I'm so sorry it's ju-"

"No Maxwell Carter don't you dare lie to me! You do think I'm a slut! Why Max! Why?!" I yelled cutting him off as more and more tears came out.

"Well what do you expect me to think Summer?! You sure do act like one with all that stupid cloths and all that make up! How should I know you won't jump into bed with the first guy that even say's hi?!" He yelled as he got out of the car with me.

"Are you serious?! Max who are you? Who are you to tell me what I will and will not do? Who are you to be pointing fingers? From what I can tell you are no saint! You are just a stupid, careless, good for nothing boy, oh and Max I plan on living my life and braking every single rule you but up so good luck brother cause you sure as hell are gonna need it now I need to go get ready for a party. Goodbye Max." I told him sounding cold and dangerous before I walked into the house.

10 minutes later...

I plugged in my iPhone to the beats pill before I walked into the shower.

"So say it, say I'm in love, cause you called me crying from your job, Said you just got faired. And you don't have a back up plan, So don't expect me to understand!" I sang as Besitos By Pierce the Veil started to play.

10 minutes later...

I walked into my room and started to look for something to wear. After trying on different things I decided to go with some jeans, and a white shirt with blue letters. For my make up I applied some eyeliner to the top and bottom eye lid with mascara. I straightened all my hair and left it lose for tonight. I went to the bathroom and took off my glasses and put on my blue contacts. I didn't like my eye color they we're like a dark gray blue like my mothers so I started to use contacts. I looked at my self one last time before I got my phone and fifty dollars out of my bag.

"I was all for you, you fell over my love, I just can't afford this time. Here's a story just bare with me, met a drug that changed my life. Something like a classic movie, just one look all stopped with time." started going off signaling that I was getting a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful, did you know you have a very huge and pretty house."

"Oh my god Matt! How do you know?" I asked getting excited.

"Well I'm looking at it."

"No way! Holy cow!" I yelled as I ran outside to see his black Lincoln MKZ.

"Hey guy's it's Matt!" I yelled to my brothers as I ran to hug him.

"Now where are you going looking all sexy?" He asked making me blush a little.