Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

--------------------

"How can you start this story?"The Blonde sat at her desk, staring at the paper infront of her.

"Oh I know!"She then began to write the title: Forgetten, A True Story of the Heartifila Group? By Lucy Heartifila

And our story begins..

Lisanna has just returned from Edolas, and she plans to make up for the lost time with Natus and the gang, but there is one thing in her way.

Lucy Heatifila.

She needed to find a way to get rid of her, but how?

"Hey Lucy!"Lisanna waves her arm in the air, signaling Lucy to come over to the table.She walks over and sits across from Lisanna.

"Hey Lisanna! What's Up?"She takes a sip of her milkshake.

Her voice goes dark, and her eyes go pitch black.

"Stay away from Natsu.., If not, I will hurt you.."Lucy was taken back, this was not the Lisanna she had not heard of.

"I-I'm sorry, but what do you want me to do?"She decided to ask.

""Stay away from MY natsu!"She slammed her hand on the table.The guild went silent.

"Umm, okay?"She chuckled, earning a  death glare from Lisanna.

"Hey Lucy!"She turned and saw Natus running over to her, Happy not far behind.

"Hey Natus!"She could feel Lisanna glaring at her.

"Can I uhh, talk to you?"She looked confused.

"Sure."They walked outside.

"So, Since Lisanna's back, I wanna spend some time with her.I mean! I still wanna hang with you, but I haven't seen her for a long time!"He looked down.

"Natsu, it's fine! I totally understand,"She patted his back.

"Thank you, Luce"He walks inside.

"Hey Natsu!"Lisanna yelled.

"Yea, Lisanna?"She walks up o him and grabs his arms.

"C'mon, I gotta show you something!"She started running and Natsu followed, Happy right behind him.

~~~~'Time Skip, By A Lake, Outside of the Town~~~~

"Natsu, Isn't It Pretty?"

"Yeah, Wonderful.."I sit in the grass, waiting for something fun to happen.

"I have a surprise for you.."She whispers in my ear.

"What?"She grabs my collar and pulls me to her lips and smashes hers onto mine.I really didn't want her to kiss me, but then agian, it felt good, but she isn't my love..

~~~They return to the guild hand in hand, Happy looking upset~~~

"Happy?"

"Yea Lushee?"

"You okay buddy?"

She opens her arms and Happy flys into her grasp, bursting into tears quietly

"Lushee, Natsu and Lisanna are a couple now.."Her heart was shattered, tears in her eyes.

"Lushee, can I stay with you?"I was surprised at first, but then smiled.

"Of course happy' promise me though,if I get kicked off the team or any thing bad, I want to know that you will be there for me and don't forget me.."

"Luchee, do you thing that Lisanna will ever replace you?"

I look at him.

"Maybe.."

Happy flies to Natsu and tells him that he is crashing at my place.Then Happy flise back to me, crying.

"What's wrong?"I grab my stuff and pick up Happy.

"He is mad at me.."

"Poor guy.."

"Does Natus love me?"

"Of course he does, your his best cat friend!"

We arrive at my home and Happy sits on my bed.

~With Natsu~

I followed them home, I just think that something happening and I'm finding out

"Lushee?"

She turns and looks at Happy.

"Yea, buddy?"

"If Lisanna is gonna replace you, then what will you do?"

She stood there for a minute.

"Live my life as a normal Fairy Tail Member."

Happy drifts off into a deep sleep, she giggles and places him correctly on the bed.

"I don't know Happy, maybe they will forget"

I feel guiltiness spread therw me.

I'm so sorry.