Chapter 1: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

*don't forget to comment and vote

Sarah's POV

                          Everyday for the past week I've been thinking about something.It feels as if I'm missing something from my life. I know,your probably thinking...."MISSING SOMETHING?YOU'VE GOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE!". And yes,while I may have everything....surprisingly I don't have a relationship.

I guess you could say I haven't found the right one? But I'm starting to think there is no such thing as "the right one". There is definitely a thing called "the wrong one" though. 

My friends keep making jokes like,"maybe your a lesbian" or "maybe people fear that they will get casted out by your awesomeness". That last one was a compliment from my friend logan.

Logan is sweet,charming,romantic,weird,adorble and all nice things in one. I've never met someone as adorable as him.He never gets drunk,he's like the mom of the family.If I had a nickname for him it would be sweety.(Straight)

The first joke was from my friend Skyler (Bisexual). She's pretty hot. She's like the turn up part of our squad,she knows when to turn up and when to turn down. Her being a party girl,she knows everyone in school,even the nerds.

Being the class president and all,its my job to make sure no one gets bullied and everyone is having a good time.

Hopefully having great friends on my side will give me the upper hand .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*dont forget to comment and vote