Chapter 2

Vanessa POV
I feel I'm on a hard chest  and I look up and I see a green Mohawk "Comfy princess?"
I push myself off of him he tries to get up but I push him down "I'm NOT a princess" I snap at him then I stomped off and pick up a crate and put on top of another I pick the two and I see Eva Struggling with one then I hear Courtney complaining about a damn splinter I run up to her "quit complaining and move your crate chicken!" We all put the pool together and I look over at  the Gofers and I look at ours and it looks like total shit I know we lost. I walk off to the main lodge and we're figuring out who we're voting off "I think it should be princess or brick house"Duncan say and guess what Courtney spazzes and I hear from homeschool "I don't get how we lost there the the ones with 6 girls" I stomp up to Him with Bridgette and Eva "What was that HomeSchool!?" I say grabbing him by his collar and lifting him up " yeah enlighten us" he starts explaining "well guys are stronger and better  at sports than girls are" I growl and go from his collar to his neck and Geoff says "oh snap he did not just say that" I growl once more and he continue "my dad told me to look out for the girls here eh, and help them in case they can't keep up" me and Eva both punch him "still think we need help?"then Geoff butts in "ok girls let's chill out at least he didn't say boys are smarter than girls" and he says "but they are" I growl and we beat him up I stomp off to the cabin and go in my bag and pull out a beer and lay down and sleep for a few hours and then I feel a tap on me I move then the covers get pulled off me I sit up and turn slowly and glare at them  "why did you wake me up!" I look at who it was it was Bridgette,Duncan,DJ and Geoff  I see DJ scared out of his mind  and The two making out in the corner Duncan has my blanket I snatch it back and turn and sleep "come on Princess we have to vote" I sigh Vote for me "Green" I feel someone pick me up and I'm in the confessional with The Mohawk guy I sigh and here Duncan say " We vote for Ezekiel Right Cory?" I sigh and thumbs up and go back to sleep and Duncan carried me back to my bed and whispered in my ear "next time you have beer count me in" he kisses my forehead and says "good night princess" I sleep in a dreamless sleep till about 20 mins later I here him whisper "Zeks gone sweet dreams"