Chapter I

They bursted into the room loudly in an intense make out, it was full of passion and moans

They bursted into the room loudly in an intense make out, it was full of passion and moans. Breaking apart their heated kiss Aiden pushed her onto the bed. Sitting up on her elbows with her legs spread giving him a good view of her lacy blue thong, she bit her lip signaling him to come here with her first finger.

Wiping his mouth he grabbed his tie loosening it slowly before throwing it down, he was taking his time to unbutton his shirt and she was starting to get annoyed. With a groan and a whine before he finally gave her exactly what she wanted. He dragged her to the edge of the bed by her ankles before he knelt down, pushing her skirt up and yanking her thong off shredding the cheap fabric with a smirk.

He watched her intensely as he slowly dragged his hand up and down her calves before heading up her thighs.

Just as he started to reach her area he pulled back, he started to trail kisses up and down her body she was whimpering, panting and pleading before he finally attacked her core. Taking her by surprise; she shot up with a startled moan and grabbed his head keeping him in place. He threw her leg over his shoulder as he continued sucking, his tongue spread her lips apart as he sought out for her clit.

"Fuck," she moaned out laying back against the bed she kept a hand on his head loving the way he was sucking her into oblivion. His mouth widened covering her whole area as he slipped his tongue into her, he knew he was driving her crazy and that's all he wanted was for her to beg.

She was nothing more than a place holder until he could get who he truly wanted. He wanted her and he didn't even know her name, but when he looked into her mesmerizing blue eyes that was all it took.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the sounds of moaning he was sure the whole house could hear just how good it truly was, pulling back with one final lick he stood.

Opening her eyes in confusion she watched him undress missing the way his mouth felt on her body.

He hovered over her body ripping her shirt, the buttons went all over the bed but he didn't care he just wanted her body. Pushing her bra up he attacked her hard buds, sucking harshly.

"I want you to fuck me so bad," She whispered as she felt him leave wet kisses all over her breasts.

He hummed his reply as he pulled apart from her breast locking eyes with her shit brown eyes, "Who's pussy is this?" He asked with a smirk, watching her shiver and bite her lip.

"It's yours!" She whispered harshly as his warm tongue wrapped around her buds again, moaning she reached in between them pushing his briefs down just enough for his erection to spring out.

In one quick movement he flipped her over pulling her ass up with a hard smack, he aligned his cock with her entrance. He was done with the teasing if he didn't bust a load soon someone was going to die.

He slammed into her harshly with a small grunt, his fingers reached down scooping all hair hair up and into a makeshift ponytail before yanking her head back.