SEX

Four.

    Karmen Tate had researched Detective Zyion Raymond, found out he was an only child. His mother was in law enforcement as well before her untimely death. Zyion's mother was gun down when he was only 10 by a fellow officer who snapped and in a drug-induced haze. He became homicidal shooting Debbie Raymond 16 times reloaded and did the same to her partner who was also his wife. Officer Jack Westlake murdered the two women in cold blood in the light of day at a barbeque his family had every year on the 4th of July. He wounded 6 more friends and family members before he was taken down by his uncle.

   City Medical Examiner Heather Graham, the best friend of  Debbie Raymond adopted the Son Zyion Raymond. Graham vowed justice for her friend's murder. When all was said and done Jack Westlake had received 25 years to life for his crimes and the Westlake family was ordered to pay the sum of 7 million dollars to Zyion Raymond. The sexy Detective tasked to bring her down was not only young and black but he was also wealthy. His career choice was not about the money, Karmen Tate felt it was something personal. That made the Detective extremely dangerous and she had to be cautious when dealing with this one. She was in her prime and this game she was about to play was a game of Chess.

    Detective Raymond was at his desk going through Doctor Prentice's file's the lesbian couple and that Tate woman was intriguing. They were some real-life freaks. The Lesbian couple viewed sex as an art something similar to Chinese martial arts and they considered themselves to be true practitioners. Karmen Tate was something entirely different. Zyion felt his manhood stiffening reading the graphic details of these three women sex lives so he closed the folder, pushed his self up from the desk, and walked over to Lesley's desk.

   He said, "Hey Les I need a few things if you don't mind."
     "Well good morning to you as well Detective," Lesley stated flatly. He apologized. Said, good morning love."
     Lesley just melted when he called her "Love" made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Kind of made her Vajay-jay moist. "So what can I do for you this morning handsome?" Lesley asked beaming.
     He said, "Jane Austin, Mary Chase and Karmen Tate find out everything you can on these three." "Okay." She asked, "This about the Paul Haven murder?"
Zyion nodded and she asked, "How soon are you needing this information?" He snapped, "Yesterday." Lesley nodded and spotted a slight bulge his slacks she thought his arousal was because of her.

   She heard some stories about how Detective Raymond gets down, ear hustled on a few conversations that some women around the department whispered about in private.
People always miss judged her, called her a geek because she was intelligent and always had her face in a book not knowing that sex has always been her number one past time. After Detective Raymond asked for what he wanted he left but Lesley's mind was on being fucked fast and hard in the janitors closet she wanted to know what he could do with that Asian pussy.

    She's never had sex had with a black man before and that was something she desperately wanted to try before she went to meet her maker. Lesley peeked over the top of her cubical in search of Detective Raymond, spotting him at the Coffee station she hurried over to him. She knew no one would be paying her any attention, hell she was practically invisible to everybody accept Raymond and Lieutenant Lawson who she's fucked plenty of times throughout the building.

  Lesley slid up next to Zyion, held his dick and whispered, "Please meet me down in the janitors closet." He smiled and watched her hurry away. He hasn't busted a good nut in a while so he thought "What the hell." He took a sip from his cup of coffee and discarded the rest and headed for another freaky interlude with a co-worker. Harmony strolled in pausing him in his tracks.

   Zyion eyed her, damn she was truly a beauty, standing here in a smoke grey pants suit with a white blouse to match she favored Paula Patton with a J-Lo ass. She asked, "Are you ready to get this day started?" Zyion stuttered his reply, "Ahh... yeah.... just give me a few minutes."
    "Harmony frowned putting two and two together recalling the computer geek rushing pass her and that 'I just been busted looked' on his face right now.
Harmony shook her head growled, "Really Zyi her too."  Harmony sighed and stomped pass him. He truly wondered what the hell her problem was it wasn't like they were a couple. He shook his head and continued to the closet.

   When he made it on the hall that housed his destination he spotted the janitor, Mr. Henry.
The old man approached him asked in that old man tone, "Is that pretty little thang waiting on you son?" Zyion nodded reluctantly. Mr. Henry smiled showing a mouth filled with gold teeth and uttered, "She should be good and ready for ya."  Zyion moved towards the door. The old janitor added, "Take your time son I'll keep this hall clear." Zyion regarded Mr. Henry for a moment wondering if he could trust the elderly gentleman with his secret. Deciding that he could he moved towards the Door.