Chp.1

A muffled voice ran along Lynxfang's back as she lurk to her mother and sister, Robinfeather and Lilacsong. Robinfeather was trying to clean the wounds on her sister, but Lilacsong scurrying from her cleaning. Lynxfang flicked her ear as the voice from her mind whispered, "YOUR USELESS". She wiped her head around to get the thought out of her head. She turned at the sound of voices. She lowered her back and tail and stalked over. She saw a golden and ginger she cat and her best friend Applepelt. They both had anger in their eyes. "Why did you save that..Monster!"  The she cat snarled.

Applepelt hissed, "She saved me! I would do anything to save her! I love her! Why can't you understand she's changed?"

" You can't love her! "

"Why not!?"

" She's a monster! She killed your sister!"

"I don't care! I don't care if she's done bad things. I don't care if you hate her. I just want to love her," He hissed.

The she cats cold stare locked in Applepelt's and growled, "This is not the son I nursed and raised." She had a soft trail in her voice . Applepelt lashed his tail and turned. Lynxfang got up and made her way to the clearing. Applepelt was creeping after her and she turned to him and he piped up. His green and blue eyes sparkling as he dazed at her.

"So...What's up?" Lynxfang mewed.

"I just argued with my mom . . . but it's all right, now that I'm with you," He nestled into to her fur and purred. Lynxfang let him. Why do I like him doing this? She asked herself.

               ~ Time Skip to nighttime ~

Lynxfang curled up in her nest and Applepelt laid next to her. Most of the times he would wake up and curl up next to Lynxfang and sleep with her. Any cat would think their mates. She closed her eyes and felt Applepelt sneak in her nest and put his tail on top of her. She opened her eyes to a starry blue she cat with a missing limb. "Hello Lynxfang, I am Galaxysky. I am here to tell you something," She said.

"Okay, tell me," Lynxfang meowed.

"Your expecting kits," She mewled.

"But I don't want kits!" Lynxfang yowled.

Galaxysky shook her head and said, "I am sorry. I know you don't, but in the end, they'll be your love."

She began fading and Lynxfang yowled, "Wait!" But she was to late, the beautiful StarClan she cat had faded from her dream. She closed her eyes.

              ~Time Skip to morning ~

Act normal, Lynxfang said to herself. She got up and are some fresh-kill any walked into the medican cat den, where Toadfoot and Roseleaf were laying together. "Um..Toadfoot? Is this a good time I could wait," Lynxfang mewed.

"Oh no, I could help you out," Toadfoot mewed as he got to his paws, "What can I help you with?"

Lynxfang flicked her ear and meowed, "My stomach is aching and I don't know why."

"Ok, let me check," He responded. Lynxfang layer down and he put his paw on my belly. He meowed, "Lynxfang, your expecting kits! Do you know who the father is?"

" Applepelt "

"Congrats!"

"Should I tell him?"

" Yes, you may as well. "

Lynxfang got up and lurked to Applepelt, who was talking to his brother, Runningstorm. "YOUR STUPID," the voice cried . "Umm..Applepelt," Lynxfang studered.

"Yes?" He mewed

Lynxfang looked down at her paws a meowed, "I am expecting your kit.."

"R-really??!!"

~I AM STARTING AT THIS BOOK AND REALIZING O DIDN'T CHANGE THIS. CHP.2 IS OUT AS WELL AS CHP.3-6~