Before The Crisis.

The town of the thing was busy, like NYC it usually is breezy and cold while birds migrated to somewhere warmer between the years while the streets of hot cocoa and fast food stands and for Broadway shows were loud enough to hear their elegant voices.

Most people are in fast food places getting their cheer on their way with their families and ancestors alike, over the course of the Baldimore Family Manor they had all they needed for their warmth, food and also drinks of strawberry champagne hanged in the air with delight as little Baldi wasn't hesitant to try new things with his mother and father as they usually been strict to one another.

Baldi didn't have siblings though, he was the lone wolf of his own, but he had a special friend in his heart which later in the future became the principal of the thing. They hung out with each other since they were babies and they were inseparable at most times, they didn't think of the future nor the past tense of it all.

"What do you do for your free time?" asked young Baldi while he is in his room with Thomas (the principal)

"Oh.. well.. I don't do anything fun at this point from all I can tell" Thomas replied as he nervously holds his sleeve and begins to cry within seconds, filling his anxiety with his tears wetting Baldi's Bed

"Did I say something wrong Tom?" Concerning baldi as Tom wants to be excused from the room and into the bathroom next to the king-sized bed,

He remembered that he witnessed the incident that happened with his father being beaten by his mentally insane mother while he was at his house playing Monopoly and later twister the living room.

Baldi stood once more to knock on the bathroom door as he politely said "Thomas, you're my best friend you can tell me what's been happening all these years, I can even be there with you"

Tom silently opened the door as he layed down on Baldi's bed with a pillow covering his mouth with his muffled cries. "I must confess... Everytime you leave me with your dad..."
He broke down crying and hugging Baldimore in his green sleeved turtleneck sweater and whispered softly to his ear "he usually beats me on the back with his belt until I bled and he told me that I'm not good enough for you, I was weak to even handle that"
Baldi was speechless that his father was neglecting his non rich friend he started sobbing silently as he hugged Thomas tightly and responded:
"You are good enough for me as a friend I've never had anyone like you before, I thought you needed help with anything you can ask for, I've always hated my father from the start"

"Is it because he used you for infamy, fame, and money for being too popular as a child icon?" Tom was worried about what would happen to baldi if he left him alone. Baldi nodded to his response.

He had a call with his nana telling him that she's here to get him.
"Anything else before I leave?, my Nana's here for me" Baldi nodded no, but when he hugged Thomas, he left a note for him in his pocket and four double fudge cookies of his jeans.

They waved each other their goodbyes and got into his car, Tom noticed a neatly folded paper tucked into his pocket, he opened it and it said with scrap letters from a magazine:

From now on, I will keep an eye on my father with a look so terrifying he won't ever treat you like dirt anymore. -i also gave you four cookies because I like being with you alot-

Made with love,
- Baldi Baldimore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first ever fanmade backstory about Baldi from the game Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning and his past life that he has to deal with.

I hope you enjoy and let me know if you want another chapter of this book!
- limericqq