11

Ellie
So me and Maddie arrive in Charlies room and Maddie walks in with a massive handful of clothes. After about 5 freaking years of looking we finally find something that Char agrees to

 After about 5 freaking years of looking we finally find something that Char agrees to

And she looks absolutely fucking stunning. "I'm so proud of you now get your ass off your phone and go on your date with Daniel." I say and she gets up and hugs both of us before leaving. Me and Mads both look at eachother and squeal in excitement so happy for our friend.

Once we've done fangirling we decide to walk downstairs and bug our boys. We see Jack and Zach on the sofa playing a game called fortnite which we absolutely hate! We both look at eachother and then back at the boys coming up with a plan, just by looking at eachother we can tell we're thinking the same thing.  We run and jump on them, me on Zach and Maddie on Jack. Jack seems to catch Maddie and he drops the controller laughing but Zach gets annoyed and throws me off. "Ow! Zach that fucking hurt" I say, I get up and stomp up to my room pissed because of how much he hurt me just for a stupid game. After sitting there for a while just staring out the window I hear a knock at the door "who is it and what do you want?" I ask still annoyed "it's Zach. Can I come in?" He replies. I get up, walk over and open it but then I go straight back over to where I sat before. I feel someone sit next to me and he begins to talk "look Ellie I'm really sorry I didn't mean to push you off but you made me jump and it was just my reaction. I'm sorry" he says. I look at him and he looks at me. I can see how sorry he is and I smirk at him an idea coming to my head. I move my arms to his shoulders and push him onto the bed straddling his lap finally being able to pin him I'm very proud of myself. He just looks at me but it's different, it's not the look he normally gives me and I'm suddenly confused. Before I can stop it Zach has moves me down towards his face and connects his lip with mine. At first I don't kiss back feeling shocked but after a few seconds I realise how right it feels and I finally kiss back. His hands go to my ass, squeezing it as we kiss. Things become more heated and I start to move my hips trying to make the kiss as deep as I possibly can until I hear a groan against my lips and I stop to pull away. I look at him until I finally realise what's wrong and I smirk at him again which makes him groan again and pull me back down to kiss him.