Killer - part 1

AUTHORS NOTE: Yes , I know I'm messed up 😉 enjoy!

I awoke to the sound of a door being slammed. My roommate had left for work, I was alone. I climbed out of bed and got dressed, I decided to get breakfast on the way. I packed my bag; money, hand sanitiser, gun. I was ready

I met my date at the place, we had chosen laser tag, the one we were going to had really realistic guns. I saw her and walked over. "You're pretty." I said, she looked up from the pamphlet she was reading and smiled. We paid and entered the course. I kept my real gun hidden in my pocket.

We ran around for a while. Then we got separated from each other, I shot a few people with my laser gun but kept the real one hidden still. I saw her out of the corner of my eye, she was hiding. I crept up on her and pinned her against the wall. Slowly, she relaxed. I kissed her.

We kept kissing and feeling each other's bodies, I was surprised that nobody had found us yet. Then it struck me, we were the only two left. Me or her? It had to be me. I couldn't let her win this. I pulled the gun from my back pocket while still kissing her. I push her further into the corner. Slowly, carefully, I twist the gun. I position it, pushing it into her stomach. She opens her eyes. I shoot. BANG! She slides to the floor and moans. I've won. I turn and walk away. I'm smiling.