ThePast;

this is the first time i've writen from my laptop so bare with me with some spelling mistakes :')

"It all started last year of high school with me and Guk..."

Changing to Author's POV

It was just another average day for the two teens, not listening to what the teacher was actually saying, waiting for the clock to go faster, fighting off the urge to pass out and finally the bell rang and both boys shot up already had their things packed and speeding out the door.

"yay bitchesss its finally the weekend!"

Jungkook squealed 

"and summer is right around the corner"

Jimin chuckled at his best friend prancing down the hall.

They saw their Hyung's and were about to call out for them but Jungkook yelped when someone nearly made him fall down, 

"sorry sorry cutie"

He looks up to a very handsome boy seemly their age,

Jimin eyes him up and down getting weird vibes from him but became distracted by what it seems to be another boy who is identical standing right next to Jimin

"wow you are also very cute"

He smirks and Jimin blushes

"call me Yuggy" the first one said staring down at the flustered Jungkook and the other smirks.

"and call me Bammy, this idiot's twin brother" he smirks eyeing Jimin

both boys are stunned by their beauty and stuttered out their names earning a whistle from both boys complimenting them on how cute they were.

"you cuties free tonight? me and my bro wanna do something fun and it'll be funner with you two" Yuggy said smiling and then he reached forward and gently brushed a strain away from Jungkook's face while he is even more blushing red.

"y-yeah" Jungkook squeaks out and both boys smile brighter than the sun, before leaving they exchange numbers and the flustered best friends walk slowly to their Hyung's ignoring their gut feelings about something being off about these two beautiful boys they seemed to never have seen before..

That night Jungkook and Jimin were really excited, they've had boys come up to them and flirt with them before but it always ended up being a flop. but something about these two screamed excitment and they couldn't help but want to just dive in whatever it was.

Sadly they would soon regret this.

That night everyone got drunk rather quickly, going to the club was their choice and they danced the night away waking up in eachothers beds naked. But they didn't regret it or feel ashamed because they wanted this. and not long after they became official and everything was peaches and creme until the 2nd year anv.