Begining

Tick tock tick tock the time go. I'm sitting in history class it's so boring. The teacher explainig WW2, some students sleepung and to me its little bit reminds about my past, before i came here, in the peaceful world. It might be confusing but i'm not from this side of the world or earth. You can call it parallel world. But i dont like remember it, not because war which happened there, because i cannot meet the people i care like my family and friends.Here i alo e forever.

Ah! the bell rings finaly. I get my book, bag and go next class. Class from class like that school day end. After class i have part-time job in bookstore, it works till 9, and i go to home like this my life continue.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Isabella Elric or Bella, Bells, Bell, i'm 18, who lives in small town Forks which gloomy and rainy.

I'm alchemist. Yeah, yeah but i'm not joking its true.Like u said before i came from parallel world where i lived with my twin Edward Elric or Ed and little brother Alphonse Elric or Al who 2 year younget us.

When we were child our fathet Hohenheim left us and never come back. Our mother Trisha died 10 years ago. Windy Rickbell our childhood friend and neightborn with her grandmother cared us . Until we took trainning under Izumi Curtis for learn alchemy better.

After trainning we tried bring back our motherusing humam transmutation, but we failed and payed the prise. Human transmutation was taboo from the start and impossible. Our little bro Al loses whole body, Ed his left leg  me right leg. Even not caring the psin losing leg we attempt leep Al alive, Ed sacrifices right arm, me left arm to bring back Al soul ang houses it in a nearly armar suit.

Year later Ed and i received automail arm, leg from Windy and Pinako. And we went to Capital become offical alchmist. If course we passed the test and got name Fullmetal Alchemist twin by State military. And our adventure began.

Our life continued from one mission to another and from one clue to anitger to find Philosopher's stone, its powerful stone which can give everything you wish even immortality.  But it wasnt such beautiful thing like we first throught, to make it the main ingredient was living humand and its hundreds or thousands.

Sametime we discovered a deep goverement conspiracy to hide the true nature of philosopher's stone that involves the Homonculi/homoncrose (i dont known have to write) and our fathers past and secret.

And finaly we won by Al sacrificing his soul to bring Ed's right arm, my right leg. Ed won in fight against mastermind of everything, that time u give myself to bring back Al's body and soul.

And after that i opened my eyes, i was in forest, since that day passed 2 years .