First move

Safire Angelic >POV<

I'm here at the MR with Sophia and Crystabelle eating and watching brick mansion when someone suddenly open the door and shouted. . .

"Urgent .!! Urgent .!! Urgent .!! "

"Sophie calm down., okey? is this all about shopping and bar again ? " I ask calmly to calm her down.

she only do this scene again and again when she wants to go shopping ang bar hopping. She nodded and stand up saying.

"We need to go now especially you Sophia *pointing her like she has made a terrible mistake * you own lots of malls here maybe you could close one of them to make it private for us dark angels.?? *puppy eyes* "

Tsk. She's using that puppy eyes again that will only work to me and Crystabelle.

" No way Sophie ! I'm going to lost millions or even billions of money if I close it in just for a minute.! You know that right ? If you want to shop I'll go with you and listening to our professors is not my hobby, you knew it well right ? " Sophia said then smiled at Sophie who still have her puppy eyes .

"Fine .! "

----------------

" MALL "

While walking I heard people saying

" they look like angels " girl 1

" I envy their beauty and height " girl 2

"I think that girl with a straight hair is Sophia Tan., she owns this mall girls" girl 3

"Wow ! " the 2 girl said in unison and gasped with their hands on their mouth

Tsk. How pathetic .!!

" don't you know them ?? " girl 3

"No, should we? " girl 1

"Their known as The 4 dark angels in their campus because they are the daughter of the richest family in the world" girl 3

"Their one of a kind"

Hahahaha.. It's clearly stated in their face that they are envy and amuse to us.

We're really famous huh.?!

We entered different stall walking like a model.

--Crys --Sophie --Sophia --Safire --

* JaGs *

* Mags *

* Y.R.Y.S *

* HotKiss *

* Celine *

* Crissa *

* Hammer head *

* Fila *

* Flor Sheim *

I was busy doing shopping when my phone suddenly rang. It was my butler telling me I should be at the office in 20 min. I sigh and told them I have to go first .

"Bye Safire " Sophie said with a smile :)

"Bye Angelic" Crystabelle said

"Bye girl" Sophia while giving me a kiss in the cheek

-----------------------

* Office *

" Good morning lady Safire.. Sorry if I called you this urgent we have a client who wants to see your presence while talking and signing about the proposal . . . " He was about to talk again when I gestured him to let our client in to start the business proposal. He nodded and went out.