Daddy (part two)

(Shoutout to my friend who wrote this snakesssaregreat because I'm to awkward to write smut)

//SMUT warning//

taehyung pov:

once we got to the hotel and in the elevator i immediately started kissing him. i started giving wet kisses down his jaw and on his neck. he moaned when i got to the skin under his ear. i smirked knowing i found his sweet spot.

jungkook pov:

i'm so hard it actually hurts and it's taking everything in me to not whimper right now. tae is such a daddy i can't. i close my eyes and let him continue sucking on my neck. he's for sure going to leave marks for how hard he's sucking.

taehyung pov:

we stumble out of the elevator, my lips still attatched to his neck and i search my pockets for the room key and open the room. jungkook pulls away from me. he looks so sexy all flustered with the very apparent tent in his pants.

"is my baby boy hard now?"

"yes daddy" he breathes and blushes more.

i throw him on the bed and unzip his pants. he lets out a breathy moan and starts to pull his pants off anxiously.

"not so fast baby, we're not in any rush"
he whimpers and stops trying to slip them off, closing his eyes. i swear i felt my dick twitch. what is he doing to me?

jungkook pov:

if i open my eyes and look at him i swear i'll come untouched. why is tae so fucking sexy?

he kisses me rough and i can feel the lust in the kiss. my dick is practically screaming for some action so i grind up on taes leg.

"aww is my baby needy?" he asks chuckling.
"yes daddy please touch me please i need your cock in me!"

what are these words coming from my mouth i sound so desperate.

he moves and pulls down my pants and takes off my shirt leaving me in my boxers.

"i'm gonna touch you now baby, yeah?"

"fuck yes please daddy please" i know how desperate i sound but i really do need him and when he said 'yeah' like that, my dick twitched.

i felt a hand slip down my boxers and stroke my length(CRINGE) i jolt at the touch. i shove my hand in my mouth and bite it to muffle the uncontrollable moans that keep coming out.

tae pulls my hand away pins both of my arms above my head.

"don't muffle your sounds i want to hear that beautiful voice of yours."

if it's possible i blush even more.

taehyung pov:

i grow impatient so i pull down his boxers quickly and roughly. he hisses when his throbbing dick hits the cold air.

"holy shit" i breathe. his dick is standing tall with precum leaking out of the slit. the head is bright red and demanding some action.

"baby?"
"hmm" he hums in response.
"i'm gonna suck you off, yeah?"
"yes" he moans.

i give kitten licks to the tip and his hands curl in my hair. i lick from the base to the tip and suck on it swirling my tongue over his slit.

"daddy that feels so—ngh ahh—good"

i decide to stop teasing and take it in whole. i go down until his tip touches the back of my throat and swallow around him.

"daddy i'm gonna, i need to cum please let me cum" he sounds so needy and i almost release in my pants.

"cum for me baby" i say then quickly take in his length again. i swallow around him again and he releases screaming my name. i swallow everything and pull off licking my lips.

jungkook pov:

holy fuck he's good at that. even though i already came, i want more.

"daddy please fuck me"
i know i sound desperate but i can't help it.

"anything for you baby" god his voice is so hot i'm gonna cum if he keeps talking like that.

he brings three fingers to my mouth and i immediately suck on them swirling my tongue around each one. i look up at him with big eyes and he looks back at me with lust in his eyes.

"i think you're ready baby" he smirks. he lays me down on the bed and spreads my legs and pushes a finger into me. i let out a high pitched girly moan and he adds another finger. he scissors me opening my virgin hole up and then adds the third finger.

"you're so tight i can't wait to claim your ass as mine" this man is trying to kill me i swear to god.

"then do it"

immediately he pulls out his fingers and lines up his cock and pushes in the tip.

HES HUGE ITS NOT GONNA FIT!!

oh wait he keeps pushing in i guess he will fit. i feel like i'm being ripped in half but he keeps moving and suddenly the feeling is unexplainable and all i feel is pleasure.

"ahhhh daddy—harder please"

he does just that. i continue to let out girly moans as he rams into me.

"daddy!! what was that? you hit something do it again!!"
"found it" he smirks and continues to ram agains that spot.

i feel a intense build up in my stomach and i know i'm close.

"baby i'm cumming—"
"oh shit me too"
"cum with me baby"

we both find our release at the same time and he lays down flipping me so i'm on top but not pulling out.

"that was—"
"amazing" he finishes for me.

i smile at him as my eyes get droopy with sleepiness.

"baby i gotta ask you something"

i'm so tired i'm barely listening to him.

"in the morning, let's just sleep. please daddy?"

"okay in the morning baby, i love you"

i drift off into sleep cuddling into his chest breathing in his scent.