「jarrah」jarrah.exe has stopped working

^ art above is by me! I'm not so comfortable with sharing my real face online so here's a small drawing of myself so you get the basic idea haha

YES HELLO FRIENDS MY NAME IS JARRAH AND I AM THE ONE TRUE WIFE OF FallerFromBritain, ONE OF THE METAL BOIS™ THAT EVERYONE SPEAKS OF, AS WELL AS THE "PRECIOUS BEAN" OF THE GROUP

YES HELLO FRIENDS MY NAME IS JARRAH AND I AM THE ONE TRUE WIFE OF FallerFromBritain, ONE OF THE METAL BOIS™ THAT EVERYONE SPEAKS OF, AS WELL AS THE "PRECIOUS BEAN" OF THE GROUP. HA. HA HA. WHAT A JOKE LMAO-

i can't do this in one take

Greetings guys, gals, and whoever the heck I should serve justice to! My name is Jarrah, that one thot who manages the account HikariItsukerui, and welcome to w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ my little corner here in this account! I will post more spicy bonus content here in the future.

First things first, I will have to clarify some things:

• I hold the title of "Precious Bean".

• I am the wife of FallerFromBritain. No, not his wife in real life. plebs.

• Yes, my family and I own Mr. G, that orange cat in the picture above! If you haven't read Discord Drabbles (which you totally should! PLEASE COMMENT SPAM US), Mr. G is my cat and our unofficial chat mascot. I will make a chapter dedicated specifically to him sometime in the future!

THRASH METAL.

• While I may play the guitar, no, I don't (and can't) shred. Ever. My shredding at three in the morning is a fictional thing in Discord Drabbles. I am focusing on the rhythm guitar though, which means no soloing involved :D and and and! As of now I'm Gitting Gud™ on the violin, but I'm still not well on my way to make my dream of shredding on a violin a reality. whoops.

• There are some parts where I will have a weird typing style (improper capitalization and punctuation, whoops), since I'm more used to typing in that way. However, I will use a proper and coherent typing style when absolutely necessary.

And that's all! If you have any more questions, just head over to our Help Desk uwu

I go by Jarrah#8653 on Discord, so feel free to hit me up on there! :D Rest assured you aren't some creepy olehole or something.

Thank you for surviving through this mess of an introduction, and have a lovely day/night!