The Intro Formality

'Here we go for the all time formalities' 
Basically it's termed as introduction of person to person.
Recently I was talking to my BFF she was" supra exiteda "
And of course she had to be cuz no one could ever separate us not even the distance between or cities.
What say Ella_grace07
Well continuing further let me tell ye oll this chapter is the introduction of "ME" aka hayas Bff.
Me here is gazel (pronounced as ghazal. I am using Turkish names cuz they certainly are beautiful)

Let's begin
Gazel and haya knew each other since nursery school. They adored their friendship a lot no one could have ever imagined that one day would come that Gazel and haya would be friends but one was about to die and the other dead..
Gazel was sweet innocent belonged to a middle class family, opposite of what haya was well this was not the base of their friendship. It was beyond imagination it had a charm, a beauty, a smell of love that never would betray.
Well both Haya and Gazel studied together till the final semester of their second year after that every thing changed...
The friendship story
All alone sitting in a corner of the class sobbing so perfect
In search of a friend my eyes moving around the entire room stuck at the one on my left 'Haya' she screamed and ran towards me,
I hopped back in fear thinking she might kick me
The fear vanished when she came and hugged me
SHE said I have no friends
Neither did I
The one smile was the reason for us to unite
I had no money
SHE paid the cheques
SHE had no mood to study
I wrote the papers for her
When I was upset
SHE cried
When she was happy both of us laughed
She never complained that I was poor she never denied helping me
I love her not for helping me but for being there for me.
I never got any support from my family because I was a girl which she hated a lot. I never let her get hurt she was cranky and I was understandable
SHE fought I tought
SHE was 🔥 I was water 💦
I would never say I was correct cuz we both were not.

So this is it for today.
I don't write after thinking of the plot I just write and edit what comes In my mind and writing this much just be an easy task for me (" cuz when you think you write good but when you don't and just write what come down your head is better cuz it's natural and good and these are your thoughts")
As said somewhere   
मन का हो तो अच्छा न हो तो और भि अच्छा क्योकि वो इशवर की मरजि है।
We'll I don't know about gods will but yes I Konw it's your capability and you can do it.....................

Do tell me what would you like as further update for this story   right ther in the comments section..................