1:

the sun shined brightly, shining directly on her sleeping face. she started to shift around, annoyed by the sudden impact of brightness that went through her transparent window.

"[y/n]~ wake up, sweetie." a soft voice that belong to her mom was heard.

she whined in response as she sat up and peeled her blanket off her legs.

"morning, mom." she said with a husky voice.

"breakfast is ready. go take a bath now or else you'll be late."

the girl pulled herself of her bed and lazily went to her bathroom.

"but i don't wanna go to school." she mumbled sadly to herself while she squeeze some minty toothpaste on her toothbrush.

after her morning hygiene routine, she wore her uniform and went down to the dining room so she can eat her breakfa-

~~~

eh?

what the fuck is this?

we're not starting this story with this kind of bullshit.

this book is rated 18. a smut.

we ain't fooling the readers with a sappy waking-up-so-i-can-fucking-go-to-school intro.

i don't have time to turn this into a fluffy intro.

what a waste of brain cells.

we're starting with this:

~~~

the heels of the black leather boots made thumping sounds on the clear, white marble floor.

her [h/c] hair swayed as she walked with confidence on the hallway of Wings Agency. every people she passed by gave her a bow as a sign of respect.

seconds later, she stopped and turned around, a door meeting her, with a gold plaque that had a few letters engraved on it.

'kim namjoon'

she knocked on the door three times and waited for a response.

"name and business?" a deep voice said behind the closed door, loud enough for her to hear.

"agent [y/n]. i heard you wanted to talk with me?" she said unsurely.

"get in."

one of her hand traveled all the way up to the door knob and twisted it. she gave a slight push and was greeted by a man siting behind his desk.

"good morning, agent [y/n]. please, have a seat." he gestured for the girl to sit on the black chair that was in front of his shiny black desk.

"the reason i called you here is because i am assigning you to a new mission." namjoon said seriously while his hands were holding each other, elbows on top of his table.

"kindly enlighten me on what kind of mission it is." she said politely.

namjoon opened his macbook and turned it around, the screen facing
[y/n].

there was a few words and a picture attached on the plain white background. she raised one of her eyebrows, enough for namjoon to understand what her facial expression is trying to say.

"we got a few information about his parents but, the information is still unclear to us. so, i need you to make him spill some things about his family. make sure it'll clarify that his parents is connected to the drug dealing issue."

[y/n]'s eyes narrowed a little, thinking ways on how to make the guy talk. probably flirting could do it?

"oh, and his name is jeon jungkook."

~~~

lmao i bet your ass thought it was gonna be jimin