Part 3 : The end of the trip

There still are only Ley and me now. I feel so sad and I don't care about the authorities, they can catch me if they want to. I decide to run, not because I like to but because it is the only way to forget everything.

Ley and I enter in a dark forest but we keep running. Suddenly, I put my foot in a hole and I twist my ankle, so I fall. I think my ankle is broken because I actually can't move. The night is coming and Ley looks very strange.

It is the dark night now and Ley looks like a wolf. She is roaming around me, it is so frightening ! Suddenly, she comes to me and she bites my leg, then my arm, it hurts, why does she do that ? Oh my... she is going to bite my throat ! She is a wild animal, her bites are so painful ! I can feel my warm blood flowing all around my throat and the others bites. Somewhere on my body, I can notice the blood has already coagulated. Ley continues to bite me. I can't breathe anymore. Tears are flowing on my cheeks. I thought I could survive but now, it actually is the end. The pain is slowly leaving my body, I'm dying.

I feel so glad, all around me the world is white, the whole world is white, and then nothing except darkness. I'm dead.

Miley