My Sadists Daughter

Hope you guys like this chapter

Enjoy

Scene your house

You were in your house all alone why you may ask well.

You were sitting at the couch eating some steak nachos and have yourself a adult beverage.

You: all alone watching the fifa world cup. Watching the USA team play. Cain and Luna aren't hear they are on a date just like I promise cain. My wife Rossweisse went grocery shopping. My two beautiful daughter went to go buy new clothes, I don't know why they need new clothes but they are my daughters I do spoil them some times okay maybe all the time daddy's little girls.

While the game finish you thought maybe you needed to clean the house a little even Leon was not here to help out sopossibly he was at some friends gathering whatever that meant. So you started to clean the house take out the trash, make the beds and sweep and mop the floor. While you were doing this you herd the door bell ring.

You: who could it be maybe it was rossweisse or my daughters coming back from shopping.

You go up to the door and answer it, but it was not your wife or daughters. It was a girl tho but she had nice figure just like a angel, long black hair and big bosom.

It was one of that girl devil rias peerage member shuri daughter

You: your akeno right.

Akeno: yes

You:. Did that girl rias send you to spy on me too.

Akeno: no a came on my own will, I wanted to talk to you.

You sight: fine come in and sit on the couch make your self at home.

Akeno: thank you. She sits down.

You: anything to drink

Akeno: yes a hot tea please.

You: alright be right back.

You leave to the kitchen to make the tea for akeno. You come back and give the hot tea to akeno and you made yourself a nice raspberry ice tea. You sit on the other couch.

Akeno: thank you. She take a sip of her tea. Its delicious she said.

You: thank for the compliments. So why are you here.

Akeno: umm she was kind of nervous.

You: you don't worry I don't bite just tell me and I will answer.

Akeno: I would like to know more about my mom.

You: oh I see with a sad frown. Okay ask a way.

Akeno: how did you guys meet.

You: we met at the temple, she was there when I went to collect some retribution money. She was a beautiful fine woman she look just like you at that age.