Prologue

If anyone likes it, I'll post more chapters.
Also, I don't proofread too often so correct me if I made a mistake. ♡
I hope you enjoy this little prologue~
______________________________________

"His knee?" 

A girl about the age of 16 closed her shoe locker and looked at the black haired female next to her. Her green eyes widened in surprise as she stood up.

"Yeah. It has to heal for at least 6 months, so we can't dance now." The young female dancer stood up as well and put her bag on her shoulder.

"I really wish he could tell me earlier, but I can't blame him. I would do the same thing, so I'm going to keep checking up on him from time to time." Her dark hair started flowing in the light breeze coming from the school's main door.

Her friend tighten the grip on her bag. What was going through her head was a mix of many different emotions. She has wished many times for them to go away, but wasn't able to get rid of them at all.

'Why is that?

You're such great partners,

such great dancers.

But there's nothing that connects you two other than that.'

The dark blonde female has watched her friend walk away slowly. 

"We're going to our usual place?" The taller female asked with an innocent smile.

"Yeah." Her friend walked up to her and they started walking together. But her thoughts made her hate being there each day. Especially with her dear friend next to her.

'I'm jealous. 

I wish I could be in your place Shizuku-chan,

alongside Hyodo-kun.

But I can't, and it hurts.'