Chapter #1 - I Have a Sister?

I'll Always Catch You

Original Novel/FanFiction by @NoNameNoHate or as you know us, Nikki & Mandy! :)

Copyright 2012 © All Rights Reserved.

Any copying of this article is prohibited by law. Plot and characters all are fictional and does not represent any real characters. If it happened in real life, it's purely a coincedince.

Well except for One Direction, of course! ;)

Happy reading my Carrotlings. ;)

_________________________________________________

*Emmilie Calder's POV*

"Mum, I'm going out!" I shouted as I grabbed my car keys. She shouted an 'Okay' and I rushed out the door to our mansion. I have no idea how we could have afforded that. Mum doesn't have this rockstar career or whatever.

I hop into my cherry red mustang and started it up. I pulled out my iPhone and called my best friend, Layla.

"Emmilie! What's shakin bacon?! Have you heard that new band... Hm what was it again? OH YEAH! One Direction!" She shouted. I held my phone away from my ears as she continued, "THEY'RE LIKE TOTALLY HOT! Lewis is my favorite! Or is it pronounced LOUIE? Whatever it's just a name.. ZAYN IS SO YOUR TYPE!-"

"Listen, you know I'm not a big fan of petty boy bands." I cut her off, driving away from my house. Layla gasped.

"How could you even say that without even seeing how beautiful Harry Styles is?!"

"I don't need to. Listen wanna go to the mall?" I asked. She squealed. "Taking that as a yes. Be there in five, bye Lays," I hung up and drove to her house that was big like mine. It was in my neighborhood but still mildly far since my neighboorhood was huge.

I arrived at her house and she was on her iPhone. She heard me come up and lifted her head. She was beautiful. I secretly envied her with her natural white-blonde, pin-straight hair, milky white skin and bright blue eyes. We where the total opposite. Me with my light brown, wavy hair, blue eyes and tan skin. She's more of a player type while I have my boyfriend of six months. Rick Hunter.

She hopped into the car taking me out of my thoughts. She shoved her iPhone in my face.

"LOOK HOW HOT!" She screamed. I grabbed the phone while rolling my eyes. Damn. They where hot, not my type, but still hot. I spotted a blue eyed-brunette. I pointed to him.

"What's his name?" I asked Layla. She looked to where my finger was and growled. "Louis is mine!"

I put my hands up in mock surrender, "Okay, I approve."

Layla giggled, "Wanna know all of their names?" I rolled my eyes,"What else do I have to live for?"

She smiled and pointed to a blonde one, "Niall Horan," A dark haired one who's hair probably takes more time to style than mine, "Zayn Malik," A young lad with a curly mess of hair, "Harry Styles," Her finger trailed along one of their faces, "Louis Tomlinson," Then she went to a mature looking one, "Liam Payne,"

She looked up as she finished, "Well, that is One Direction!" She squealed with joy. I rolled my eyes and drove away from her house.

Once we where out of the neighborhood, I asked if any had girlfriends.

"Huh. I don't think so," She shrugged. "Hopefully Louis doesn't!"

I giggled as we arrived at the mall. I stepped out of the car with Layla in tow.

"Ready?" I smiled hooking my arm in hers. "Ready!" She repeated, squealing.

I never really understood how anybody could be that peppy. She doesn't even eat that much suga-

I plopped to the floor. "Oi!"

"Oh sorry Eleanor!" A voice said. Eleanor?

"Who is Eleanor?" I asked the person who knocked into me. I looked up and was met with a pair of mesmerizing blue eyes. I reckognized them... Louis Tomlinson from One Inspection! I mean Direction.

"Did you fall that hard, love?" He asked. I shot him a confused glare.

"My name isn't Eleanor! It's Emmilie!" I said, still confused and on the floor. I got up.

"Are you by any chance related to Eleanor Calder?" He asked. I looked over to Layla who was frozen. I shook my head.

"No, but I'm Emmilie Calder," I said slowly.

__________________________

Kay so I know Eleanor DOES NOT ACTUALLY HAVE A SISTER. It's fiction. Fan Fiction, actually. Uh kay tell me what you think, guys! I'd really lah lah loveee youuu

Right on that lovely note,

BYE

~Nik & Mandy xo