Twitter Stalking

When me and Niall arrived at the Top Shop, Louis was at the entrance to greet us.

"Hello Louis!" Me and Niall greeted him at the same time. He smiled and took my hand and put his arm around Niall's shoulders.

"As Zayn would say, Vas Happenin' Emmilie and Niall? Did any paparazzi swarm you?"

"Yes, actually. Now they know me as 'The Blue-Eyed Eleanor'" I giggled. Louis and Niall laughed.

"I have always wondered how Eleanor would look with blue eyes," Louis started.

I raised an eyebrow, "Really, now?"

Louis laughed, "Hah. No, but now I know," I rolled my eyes.

"Sooooo, where exactly is everybody?" I asked looking around dramatically.

"At the back, kind of. Just follow me, Em," Louis informed us, dragging us with him.

"I'm hungryyy" Niall whined. "Oh, suck it up," Lou retorted.

"Hey, hey. Don't be talking to my boyfriend like that, Louis Thomson."

"Urm, it's 'Tomlinson', but you can call me 'Louis-The-Sexiest-Lad-In-One-Direction-But-I-Can't-Have -Him-Cuz-We-Are-Both-Dating-People-Tomlinson,"

"Nah, I'd rather just Louis!" I patted his cheek and walked away. I soon spotted Eleanor and Danielle and ran over to them.

"Hey sis!" El greeted I waved to her and Danielle.

"Hey Emmilie!" Danielle squealed.

"Hey, guys! What's up?" I asked. They looked at eachother befor Danielle showed me her ring finger to reveal a big, fat diamond ring.

"Oh. My. God!" I screeched. Danielle, El and me started jumping up and down.

"Sorry to break this squeal-fest, but we are leaving now," Zayn put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him, "Oh, alright,"

Then, Danielle and El hooked their arms with mine and we walked, with Zayn trailing behind us. Once the boys and Danielle got to their cars, me and El said our goodbyes and went to my car.

"Oh, my god! You are going out with Niall!" She squealed once we got inside the car.

"I know! He's so sweet!" I gushed. El giggled, "I think Zayn likes you.."

"Psh, no way. How could he?"

"Girl! You're beautiful! Yes, you look like me, but, you have blue eyes, longer legs and you're way more tan!" She rambled on and on while I sat their shaking my head. So what I have blue eyes? I went to Jamiaca last month for vacation, that's probably why I'm tan-er. My long legs? Well that's just due to natural growing process, I guess.

"Hello?" Eleanor waved a hand in front of my face and I jumped.

"Wha- Oh, sorry, El. Continue?"

"As I was saying, you should come and live with me at my flat!" She suggested.

"Oh, I couldn't. You don't have to."

"Yes I can! And you are! So go and pack up your stuff! You're comin' with me," She dead-planned. I sighed and agreed before driving back to my house.

"Mum?!" I called as we walked inside. She came scuttering to us shortly, "Yes, darlings?"

"Mum, can I move in with Eleanor? At her flat?" I asked. Mum looked a bit taken back but agreed. Me and El went up to my bedroom while Mum stayed downstairs, sipping her tea.

"So, let's get to work, sha'll we?" El chuckled taking a bag from the corner of my un-tidy room and throwing clothes in it.

"Yes, we sha'll!" I agreed going into my closet to fetch another sack, throwing my make-up bag, my hair brush, hair straightener, blow-dryer, hair spray and perfume in it.