From The Moment I Met You Everything Changed.

Chapter 1 - Best friend

I wake up and it's 7:30am, Yes I'm getting up way earlier than I usually do, But I'm going to meet up with Harry my best friend. I haven't seen him since he's been on tour! Well today he's flying in from LA and I can't wait to see him! I've known Harry since we were 5 years old, but now I barely see him, But I know he's been quite busy so I understand. One thing is , well I'm sort of in love with him, and It sucks cause he doesn't know it. I put on some sweats, vans, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt, just right for the cool fall air here in Cheshire, England. I drove to our local airport and wait for Harry's plane to arrive... then finally I see his brown curls and green eyes.

" Cilla?! Is that my retarded shorty? " He said laughing at our childhood joke.

" Yes, you curly haired dork! " I said hugging him. " When are the other boys arriving? "

" They're still getting they're luggage. "

" Ooohh, Ahhaa! " Then suddenly I see them walking towards Harry and I. Harry introduced me to Louis, Niall, Liam and then Zayn.

The boys are all very Nice and Polite, I was just really excited to see Harry , Although I caught Zayn glaring at me a couple of times. I mean not that I had a problem with it, but it was kinda weird. One thing I noticed was Harry, ... we kept locking eyes, and that made me get all bubbly and girly on the inside. No Cilla you can't fancy you're best friend, that will ruin everything. I thought to myself as I was getting a bit too excited. The boys packed their bags in the trunk of the car, and we drove to my house to hangout.

" Hey Cilla, you have drinks at you're house right?! " Niall asked, by drinks he ment alcohol.

" Yes Niall, Don't worry. " I teased.

We arrived at my house and the boys literally ran in and searched my home for food. stuffing their faces like pigs was pretty funny from my point of view. I went upstairs to change into something more comfortable, changing into some sweats and a over sized t shirt. I heard silence downstairs strangely, so I decided to sneak downstairs like a ninja , I stopped right at the edge of the stairs where I couldn't be seen.

" So that's Cilla? You're best friend. The one you're in love with? " Louis asked. What In love with me? I must be hearing things, It can't be true.

" Shut up Lou! She might hear you! " Harry scouled Lou. Wait, Harry fancies me? My heart began to race, and I felt like I was flying.

" When are you going to tell her the truth about how much you like her? " Zayn asked after Louis. My eyes widen with intrest and excitement.

" I've made plans. It should work out well. " Harry's voice was low and deep. I took a deep breath and walked downstairs like I heard nothing. I thought about what Harry had planned for us, A date maybe? I honestly couldn't wait, Who knows what could happen.

This is my first fan fic, no hate. (: