Chapter 14

Skyler P.O.V

Grrrr! Waking up with a pounding headache I groggily sit up to go get some pills.

As I sit up -Much to my head's dismay- I notice that I'm not in my room. Then it all comes back to me.

"That bastard!" I silently yelled to myself standing all the way up to examine the room.

A beat up old bed, a dusty crusty nightstand, and a door leading to a also crusty bathroom.

I need to make a plan quick because let me tell you, no matter how hard life gets I will NOT sit my lady parts on that toilet. PERIOD!

Just as I walked back to the bed I hear the knob moving so I quickly jumped on the bed and played sleep.

Soon after I heard the footsteps enter, someone spoke up.

"I know your not sleep. It's an old bed, I heard it creak." I turned over to find a boy no older than 20 leaning against the wall looking at me.

"Why am I here, what do y-you want from me" I said trying to sound strong but my voice faltered and cracked as I see him slowly walking towards me.

"Oh me? I want nothing from you. If it were to me you'll be dead right now and I would be at home laying down." He said stepping to the edge of the bed making me scoot back. " But boss, well he's the one that wants you well until Julian's dead anyway." He said mater of fact.

"You do know that when Julian finds you, your all as good as dead right?" I whispered

"Oh I'm sorry c-can you speak a little louder I d-didn't catch that" He mocked

When I didn't reply he stepped closer, " I SAID, speak a little LOUDER I didn't. catch. that." He barked out

But again when I didn't reply he slapped me. Hard! So hard in fact I could taste blood and feel my cheek swelling up and so were my eyes as I let out a shriek.

"Next time, answer me when I'm talking you you Bitch!" And out he went.

"Julian please hurry up" was my last thought before crying myself to sleep.

Julian P.O.V
I'm sitting in my truck (Along with some other of my men) looking at the most trifling house I've ever seen waiting for one of my men to fill me in on what's up.

And you know what makes me even more pissed? The fact that they have MY Skyler in that disgusting house. And I swear on everyone of their momma's that if Skyler even haves a chipped nail every last one of them is going to die.

"Uh sir?" Says one of the younger boys through the ear piece , James is his name.

"It's time" he spoke before I got out of the truck and fixed my guns.

Time to take my baby back!

Skyler P.O.V

Im awaken by someone bursting into the room. Well the same asshole from earlier and another guy.

"Get up. Now!" Asshole said, wait asshole? Yup that's what I'm gonna call him.

"Umm... are you deaf? I said get the fuck up now!" Yup definitely asshole

"Okay okay I'm up" getting up I stretched my back and looked at the two of them. "Well?"

"Come on" the other dude said grabbing me by my arm and pulling me out of the dingy room.

As I was nearing another room I heard a loud BANG! Which sounded like a gunshot, then I heard several more before being shoved into the room.

" One peep" Asshole said pulling out his gun," and your dead" he finished walking over to the dirty window with the other guy.

A little time passed before an older looking man maybe in his middle forties burst into the room.

Why did he look so familiar?

"Damnit! Stuff didn't go as planned so I guess I'll just have to go to plan B" He said before I heard several more loud bangs which was seemingly closer this time.

He looked at me strangely then surprise filled his expression.

"Oh we really have a change of plan." He said and before anyone could question him he then grabbed my forearm 'very tightly may I add' and dragged me into the hallway.

I see Julian!! Just as I was about to scream his name, a gun was placed against my head.

Julian then slowing down his pace and froze.

"Marcc, get that gun away from her.NOW!" He yelled so loud making all of us jump.

Marcc quickly fixed his composure before a smirk started to grow on his face. "Ooh so the rumors are true. Little Julie is in love!" Marcc said grabbing my arm tighter jerking me a bit causing Julian to look at my arm then my eyes.

My heart stopped!

His face was completely steal but when I looked in his eyes, mixed with all of that anger and hatred I saw fear. This had me a bit taken back.

We were broke out of our trance when Asshole cleared his throat."Scoffs" Asshole:/

"Well. If you two are done making googling eyes we should be leaving." He said with said with a callous look and with that said we walked right past Julian with the gun still to my head.

I couldn't help but look longingly in his eyes as we pass. All I wanted to to is just reach out and touch him.

But, I couldn't. So stifling a sob I kept moving.

We made it outside which was completely empty besides a black truck with tented windows.

As we walked towards the truck I noticed something. Chase!!

I guess he noticed me too because he goofily smiled at be before elbowing the air it looks like. I can't see that well trough the windows and luckily the other three men surrounding me were looking around making sure the coast is clear.

I looked back at chase to see him still elbowing the air? I then caught on before slightly nodding making him smile.

He put up three fingers and slowly counted down. When he got to one we were almost at the truck and when his last finger went down I elbowed hard as I could and fell to the ground.

All in a flash I heard doors slide open and gunshots everywhere.
I look up to see Asshole and the other laying on the ground. One shot in the leg and one in the stomach.

Before I could even blink properly I heard my name being called.

1....2....3..........

BOOM!

Darkness