1 - Drunk

Jungkook was kinda drunk, and kinda had to take the buss home. He never really took the bus, but tonight he had no other choice.

He stopped the bus and made sure he had enough money to go home, he paid the bus driver and went in.

The buss drive was long, probably 1 and a half hour. He sat in the back of the bus and stared out the window for a while, until he noticed something written on the bus seat in front of him. It's said "taetaebeast, snap me~" he just looked at it for awhile before thinking that this, maybe he could make a new friend after his friends left him. He took out his phone and opened the app, he typed it in, he was actually sober enough by now to type it in correctly.

his phone had died on his way home, but really he couldnt care less right now, he just wanted to go to bed and forget everything.

When he opened the door to his apartment he had to rush to the toilet, he hung over the toilet in agony, the alcohol getting the best of him. He halted himself to the bedroom and Seconds after he passed out on the bed, and lays like that until morning.

________________________________

The sun was shining through the blinds and hit Jungkook straight in the face, he groans as he felt his head beating Jungkook had the worst headache ever, he groaned in pain and knew he had been drinking to much last night, but that is literally all he remembers from last night. He turns to his right to check his phone, it was dead. "Why can't I ever leave my charger on the bedside table" he groans and throws his head back down, he really didn't want to leave his warm cover, but had no choice. He got his charger and went down to the kitchen.

He went back to his room after getting some painkillers and a glass of water.