Part 1 Preparation

"What do you mean we aren't going to rescue my sister now?" I snarled through the phone trying not to break it. If he was here, I'd already have Mr. Jules pinned against the wall half strangled. Which is why he called instead of coming in person. "Alpha Adrian, you hired me to try to find your sister and bring her back ALIVE if possible. Everything I am doing, even withholding information is directed toward that end. She is an exotic; they have reason to keep her alive. One of my people has an address, but we need the building plans. You need a team trained specifically for this. How would you feel if we got this close only to get her killed during the attempt to free her?"  

"The kind of people who own and run a BloodHouse are not above eliminating witnesses. Privacy is part of their business. I expect standing orders to eliminate the merchandise if the location is attacked." He was right, and I hated to admit it. We wanted her alive, and that meant planning not running in wildly. "How long?" I grated out when I could trust my voice to be steady.

"Time to get the building plans and pick up a Rogue on his way out, get him to give us what details he can. A bit of bribery and threats in the right place to get the building plans. We need to set up a training area, a mock up of the target for training. We need to talk with some of the wolves from various packs who are embedded in law enforcement. We have contacts in the legal system who can help us."

"Most of the merchandise will be humans and will need more than medical help after the rescue. Our allies in various police forces need a legal reason to get a warrant. We need to keep humans who don't know about the supernatural off of the go team. We need to be sure of the judge who signs the warrant -and his staff- so that nothing leaks back to them. When we know the layout as best we can, we need to train for that location."

"Everyone needs to sleep while in transit. We need everyone fresh, not eager and sleep deprived. We will hit them hard and fast. We will rescue some girls, and your sister Gemini could be one of them."

"I know you want to rush in there today but having a location doesn't mean an unplanned attack will be successful. It doesn't mean that your sister is one of the girls being held there. They have a werewolf girl about the right age with hair like hers. We don't have confirmation that it is her, or even what color her eyes are. Focus on everything we need to do to make the operation a success, not how long it is taking, OK?"

We talked some more about calling on other supernaturals and using diplomacy. There was some evidence that the BloodHouse was owned by vampires. It would be good to gain the Vampire King's support. This sort of thing could attract attention to their kind. Human trafficking was drawing some attention of various governments worldwide. Capturing other non-humans for this type of "fun" was against every treaty we had. With some vampire allies on the perimeter, no one would escape. I wasn't sure about having them as part of the attack team itself though.

I hung up the phone and mind-linked my Beta to get ready to launch an attack. A possible location for Gemini would be forthcoming soon. We always trained hard, that much more so since my youngest sister had been taken. Knowing that we could be going after her soon would put a focused edge on everyone in the teams. The hard part would be deciding who would stay back and keep the pack protected while we were away. Everyone would want to be on the go team. I would organize competitions during the training for the mission to decide that.