The park

Abby's POV

Jaden and I were at the park with all our friends. We didn't have many friends but we had a few. Jaden had walked to his girlfriend Julie. I really don't like her.

"JADEN!!!! You're here!! Oh...you brought Abby.." Julie said with a rude tone.

Well how nice.

"I'm right here ya know. No need to be a bitch either!" I said confidently. Then began to walk away.

Julie didn't say anything. She just stared at me as I walked to Connor and Ethan. Connor is like the gayest of the gay. And everyone knows it. He embraces it. He's been my friend since fifth grade. And Ethan...god Ethan. Ethan is soo hot. But...he's gay too. But only I know that. He told me in seventh grade. He was so  embarrassed. I've never told anyone. Who would I be to tell someone's secret like that??

I ran up behind Ethan and jumped on his back. "GUESS WHO DUMMIE!!" I yelled in his ear.

"Hmmm?? Is it...Jaden??" he asked sarcastically then put me down. "Hey girly!" he said then hugged me tight.

"Hey! Oh! Hey Connor!!"

"Oh look...you finally noticed me.." he said trying to sound hurt.

"Well...I mean...how could I not! You basically wear the gay flag. I mean come on. Look at you!!" then I went and gave him a big hug.

Jaden and Julie walked over holding hands and I basically vomited. I really didn't like them dating...plus...I mean...that could be me.

I have started to really like Jaden. He's really nice. And thoughtful. And funny. And so fucking hot.

"Abby?" I heard someone say.

I was pulled out of my trance on Jaden without his shirt and back into reality...with everyone staring at me.

"Huh? Oh yeah. What?" I sputtered.

Julie looked pissed.

"Do you want a hamburger or hot dog...?" Jaden asked slowly.

"Um. Hamburger please."

"Yeah. Sure." Ethan said and began to grill.

AHHH YIKES! WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH ME????? I CANT THINK LIKE THAT. HES NOT MINE!!! If only though...

*A Few Hours Later*

Jadens POV:

"Woooaaahhhh what the fuck Julie?!" I yelled at her.

"I know you do! There's no point in hiding it Jaden!"

"So you're saying that you're jealous of Abby?? Why??"

"Because you share a room with her! She's absolutely gorgeous! Who knows what you could do or already do to her! You see her when she's vulnerable. But not me.  I love you Jaden.."

"Look. I'm sorry. But if you're gonna be all jealous and shit. I don't want to be with you.."

"ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME!! YOURE SO FUCKING STUPID JADEN!! YOULL NEVER FIND A GIRL LIKE ME AGAIN YOU NASTY HOE!!!!"

I'm kinda glad I did..." I'm sorry but I think that's what's best...for both of us." I walked away and went to my friends and got in line with them for the slip and slide.

"OW!! ETHAN!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!" I heard someone scream. As I turned around to look I saw a figure come barreling into my body. Which knocked me down as well as the body on top of me.

"Ooooowwwwww!!!! Ethan this is all your fault!" the girl screamed. It was Abby. I could tell. I didn't even have to see her to figure it out.

She got up off of me. "OHMYGAWD!!! JADENNNNN IM SOOO SORRY!!" I heard her say sincerely. I just laughed and stood up.