Snowfall (Day One)

On the island of Patch, the Xiao Longhouse has been working through the day. With tons of cooking, laundry, and organization moving in and out. Yang moving heaps of cedar, kindling, Weiss moving supplies and organizing materials and Ruby decorating the exterior and interior of the house.

The Zwei waddles to Weiss wearing a winter jumpy. With doughy puppy eyes, to Weiss. "Aww, I know Zwei you want to eat and you miss your auntie, Winter." She rubs behind her ear and Ruby his belly. Zwei's expression changes to a cheerful tone.

"Awww." Yang coos she grabs Zwei a treat from a porcelain treat jar and sits next to Zwei. After spending serval minutes cooing over him they move back to work. Taiyang places an Amber speckled turkey covered in spices sliding into the mouth of the oven.

Branwen folds cookie dough like an origami crane. Tai moves to a different part of the kitchen starting a red sauce. "So are you excited to see Winter?" Tai asks. "Yeah, he states." He states. He rapidly slicing and dicing a half onion in a matter of seconds. His eyes darting away from Tai to anything else. " Qrow whats wrong?" Tai stops working and gives Qrow a dead stare. "I'm just nervous about seeing her, It's been four months, I've been building it up in my head and worried that I'll fuck up." He stressfully sighs. "Qrow you're overthinking this, Winter likes you for you so don't stress over it you nerd." He softly states and lightly punches Qrow's arm he continues to work. "Tai, thanks I needed to hear that." He hastily states and Tai smiles.

Winter walked down the stone path including a small silver suitcase in hand a hand full of clothes and some presents. In her blue-gray liner, lies a wallet and a two ounces box retire. A large cedar door marks the entrance of the house and bronze features lining the extoller of the door. The soldier knocked on the door and opens to Taiyang with his causal smile and hugs her. "It's lovely to see you." He states in his normal cheerful tone. "You too." She replies and walks in places her bag down. They walk down the hallway, "Girls Winter's here," Tai states. The sounds of spirting footsteps and paws running through the house. "Winter!" Ruby and Yang yell, rushing in to embrace Winter and Zwei gleefully pawing at Winter. "Ruby, Yang it's lovely to see you two," Winter states they make small talk with them. She repeating the process with Weiss.

"Hey, Weiss we have enough firewood, the interior decorations are... Winter!" Qrow replies, dashing into an embrace.

They stood as time sitting still, tears stream sinking their faces. "Qrow I'm sorry about work keeping me busy and unable to..." Tears fell replacing her confident tone. "No It's not your vault work kept us both busy, I'm sorry. if I didn't write or call enough." He states with tears in his throat. They both kiss and break away. " Anyway, besides you guys witnessing our emotional break downs, you stated that you need some extra help?" Winter stated.

"Yep just some more decorating, since Ruby is a short little pipsqueak." Weiss dryly states. "I'm not short!!" Ruby humorous rants. " You do realize that your both the same height." Yang calmly stated. "You're not helping," Ruby replies louder then calms down. "Anyway, you can put your stuff down. Ruby sweetie can you show where her and Qrow's room is." Tai says calm some that he's been a costume to. "Sure." Ruby breaths out into a normal tone. Winter places her suitcase case at the foot of a irony white dresser But moving her scroll and the two ounce box and rushing out of the room.

-Later-

There on the couch the house every one sat feeling like stone. But Ruby energetically looks through movies.
Qrow and Winter cuddling on the sofa, Winter turning to her boyfriend. "Qrow can I talk to you outside," She states. "Ok," He gets up from a comfortable position. They move to the door and bundled up and exit to the colds frosty outside. They walk arm and arm. With boots printing a path both walk out in the winter's weather with the snow petals blanketing everything in sight. " Qrow will you marry me?" She gets down on one knee and pulls out a two-ounce ebony velvet ring box with a simple black metallic band. " I know that we argue and can get into the competition of who piss each other off first or who kisses first. But in this complicated and complex world. Of weird traditions, marriage and monogamy being the weirdest of them. But if anyone I would do this with I would be you. Plus we can always get a divorce so? "Yes." He states with a tear rolling down his face he hugs his fiancee and they kiss with snow flowing around them.

Yang steps out with Zwei. "Zwei can you please use the bathroom, it's freezing." She shivers and looks around the Xiao long background to see the proposal. Yang pulls her scroll and takes a photo. She runs in and yells. "Dad, Winter's proposing you own me five lien."