Chapter 12: Blurred Faces

I woke up with the pang in my cheek. As I glanced at my alarm clock, it was only 3: 23 am. I tried to put myself back into sleep, but I failed, so I went downstairs to drink some water and ate something in the fridge. I just remembered that I didn’t ate last night and thought what’s going to happen. I go back upstairs and onto my bed. I just sat there and stare at the emptiness and darkness that surrounds me. I’m deciding if I’m going to school or not after the humiliation that I got.

“Oo nga pala!” I swiftly jumped out of bed and turned on my laptop.

I checked out my facebook and andun nga ang kinatatakutan ko. Within just overnight, internet meme na agad ako…

Flooded ang wall ko ng iba’t ibang edit pero same picture. It was I getting hit by a girl’s fist.

“Ahuh..” I laughed a little, it’s a good thing my face was quite blurred because of the movement created and judging by its quality, probably phonecam lang to, walang flash eh. But still, alam pa rin naman nilang ako to. Especially with this HILL on my cheek!

I went back to bed, hugging my pillow while sitting, It took me about five seconds to realize that my alarm has already began. I dismissed it and said to myaself…

“Hindi muna ako papasok.”

-----

Author’s Note: Diba puro english yung chapter na to para lang sabihing di sya papasok…haha! :3

----