Letter To You- Chapter 4

Today, I was sitting at my usual place in the bus when you abruptly sat beside me.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. Not only me but everybody gasped in shock and surprise.

I knew what they were thinking. They were thinking how the most popular boy in this world was sitting beside a plain girl like me.

I didn't dare look at you.

I just looked out the window. It was really uncomfortable as your gaze pierced through me every time.

I wanted to tell you. But no. I just sat there without doing anything.

At last came the moment I had to get off. I got up and muttered

"Excuse me,could you please let me pass"

He let me pass and while getting down, I felt his gaze on me again.

As I turned to walk I noticed he was looking at me through the window. I didn't dare look up so I walked away quickly, head down.

What did you want? Was this a joke?

As soon as I saw the entrance of Mary Rose High School, I shook my head clearing all thoughts of you.

But they always came to haunt me at night. Why was I thinking about a boy I didn't even know? Why was he like a puzzle of 200 pieces which only the best players could assemble.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I never thought I would have 64 persons reading the and 26 likes.

Thanks a lot!

Vote,comment n Share,

Emi