Chapter Thirteen

"Kay POV"

When I got to work I clocked in and did my rounds to check on patients and give some of them the scrub baths. I tell you I hate scrub baths. But now it's around my brake time and I went in the room where the pregnancy tests were and graved 3 just in case and walked to the bathroom.

       When I got in there I put tissue on the toilet. Idc where I'm at I'm not sitting on nobody toilet seat with my butt. I took all there and waited like 20 mins for them to come up. It said positive. My heart dropped. I started to panic. I threw up cause I was so worried. I threw cold water on my face. Cause I need to get my self back together. I've been slacking. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth and I walked out to meet my supervisor. "Hello" she said. "Heyy" I said giving her a slight smile.

      I walked down the hall to get my clip board to see how many more hours I'm here till. 4 more. I grabbed my clip board and I had to do some paper work. So I sat behind the desk and did all the paper work and helped patients look for there families.

3 months later

      I'm sitting on my couch watching 'Criminal Minds' until I got a knock on my door. I wondered who that'll be. I look in my prep whole to see Jacob. My heart dropped instantly thinking of my pregnancy. "Shit" I said. I opened the door and instantly asked "where you been" I said as he walked in sitting his stuff down. " I was on tour sorry for not calling it was a private one" "it's cool ig" I said sitting back onna couch.

"I gotta tell you something" he said scratching the back of his head. " wassup" I said pausing the tv. "Me and Nina made up and I was gonna move back in with her" he said standing there look dumb. I shrugged my shoulders. "I hope yo lil relationship last Bc I'm pregnant" I said with no care.
"What you mean you pregnant we haven't fucked in like 3 months and some weeks." He said raising his voice. "Exactly I'm 3 months and 2 weeks pregnant." I said defending myself. "It can't be" I cut him off "yeah okay go be with yo lil girlfriend I don't need you tbh. You can pack your shit and leave just don't hmu when y'all get into it again."

TBC I just downloaded this app again. Lmao 😭-kay