let's play a game

andrea was in bed when she heard somthing whisper in her ear,

" lets play a game"

"hello is anyone there?" andrea asked Into the darkness. she heard nothing in return.

                                           *************

In the morning andrea woke up, got dressed, went to the bathroom and put on some makeup. she went to her bedroom door to ho downstairs when she noticed her door was locked. ''hmmmmm thats funny I dont remember locking m y door  last night.''andrea thought to herself. after she got down the stairs she didnt hear her parents scurrying aroumd the kitchen. "they  must be asleep ." she thought.

she wemt to the cupourd for a cereal box of lucky sharms her phone started ringing, startling her and , aking her drop the cereal to the floor,  "shit!!!!" she said, annoyed she picked up her phone and awnserd.

"hello" she said

"hello andrea, your only twelve you should not talk like that" said the voice on the other end

"who is this?" she asked

"I'll ask the questions sweetheart. now where are your parents.... let  me awnser that do you want me to awnser that?"

"no because I know where they are they are in there room. ill go check. amdrea stormed up the stairs and into her parents room... they weren't there.

"okay they arnt there where are they???"

                                            TO FIND OUT READ MY MEW BOOK WHEN IT COMES OUT !!!!!!!