Chapter 23 - Lunch with Liam

Becca's POV

"What do you wanna do today, I could give you a tour of the town but it's pretty plain?", I asked Liam looking up at him as I was wrapped in his arms.

"Can I have the honours of taking you on a second date?", he asked looking down at me his eye's staring into mine.

"Yes of course", I answered pressing my lips against him, he responsed instantly and I got butterflies, it was the greatest feeling ever.

"So, where are you gonna take me?", I cheekily smiled at him.

"Well, I have these which I thought we could use", he unwrapped his arms from mine and took two tickets from his rucksack.

"Oh My God, Jack Whitehall tickets, I love you so fucking much ahhh", I screamed jumping around before jumping into him and attempting to squeeze his muscular body acting like a little kid at christmas. He just laughed at me.

"well if you love him more than me I'm afraid I'm not losing you so I will have to hide them", he said putting the tickets from my reach.

"Well, I do have a habit of falling in love with guys I see live", I said shrugging up at him cheekily smirking.

"Well we're definitely going to have to cancel going for a drink with him after", he said pretending to tear the ticket.

"He has a girlfriend don't worry, I'm not that kind of girl", I said teasing him.

"Oh, she'll probably come too", he added.

"This is the best day ever", i screamed again.

He chuckled pulling me into his arms as I fangirled. Jack Whitehall had been one of my kinda idols as a teenager and I found him hilarious, I cant believe im actually going to meet him!!

"Well, do you want a mini tour of the town and we could go our for lunch?", I asked realising that we probably wouldn't have to go till later.

"Okayy", he replied happily smiling cutely.

"And this is my baby, hurt her your dead", I said acting seriously as I introduced him to my mint green Mini.

"Okay, I got it", he mocked putting his hands up surrending. I giggled before jumping into the driving seat and quickly picking up the Midnight Memories cd case from the passenger seat putting it into the compartment.

"So, how long have you lived here?", Liam asked probably just trying to start of a conversation as I drove; I decided to show him the beach because it was the only half-decent place in this town. It also was sunny so we could probably sit outside the café.

"Since I remember, it's a shame really. I would love to have an Irish accent", I shrugged.

"Like Niall", he said attempting to do an Irish accent. I looked at him bursting into laughter.

"What?", he asked innocently.

"Don't worry", I patted his arm like you would do when trying to comfort a child.

"So your actually like fully Irish then?", he asked.

"Yeah, it's weird because I don't have the accent." I replied as we drove into the beach car park.

"Is their sand?", Liam asked excitedly realising where we were.

"A little"? I replied. It was mostly stony but there was a sandy bit at one end near where the cliffs started with sand. A small cafe overlooked the beach and a splash park was situated about 200 metres from it where a few children were playing. When it was really hot, the beach was packed with the entire population of the town but today, being only June there were only a few scatterd around; which probably was for the best considering 1/5 of one of the most famous bands was with me.

"I thought we could eat lunch here", I suggested locking the car as we stood in front of it in the reasonably deserted car park.

"Sure", Liam agreed taking my hand in his and waiting for me to lead him to the café. We walked in silence, a slight breeze brushing against my arms through along the promenade. We both wore sunglasses and luckily Liam wasn't noticed as we walked past the splash park.

"Good Afternoon", a women chirped happily as we entered the cafe still holding hands. I looked at the clock thinking it was still morning to be surprised that it actually was 1.30pm.

"Hi", we both smiled at her looking at the menu on the big board behind her.

"What would you like?", Liam asked after a moment of silence as we both scanned the board.

"A chicken salad, but I refuse to let you pay", I replied firmly realising he had payed for my Costa and even though he probably was a millionaire I didn't want him paying for everything for me. Especially since we weren't officially girlfriend and boyfriend and had only known each other for about a month.

"Fine, but only because I'm gonna spoil you tonight", he said.

"Okayy, then. I'll have a chicken salad please", I said to the lady getting my purse out. Her face was full with thought and she was trying to subtly study Liam's face and I could tell she was trying to think of why she recognised him. The chicken salad was kind of like a deli and it showed you behind the glass the different salad bits. It was like a classier Subway basically. She made it up before putting it on a tray.

"Ooh, please can I have a bottle of coke also", I said going over to the cabinet and picking one up before putting it on the tray also.

"And that will be £4.35",she said as I handed her a £5 note.

"Thanks, enjoy", she handed me the tray and Liam told me to go choose a seat whilst he orders.

Taking a fork first, I chose a window table which overlooked the sea which glistened in the sun.

Liam joined me a few minutes later with another salad and a bottle of orange Fanta. As he sat down he rolled his eyes.

"What?", I giggled at his facial expression.

"I was just hit on by an old lady", he muttered quietly.

"Aww, aren't they your type? should I ring Harry.", I replied mocking him.

"Yep", he pouted and we both laughed before eating our salads.

"What are we doing after this?", Liam asked making conversation as we ate.

"Umm, I'm not sure. I haven't thought that far ahead", I answered truthfully trying to think of something we could do. We only had a few hours before we would have to get ready and travel to Jack Whitehall. What am I going to wear? I barely had formal clothes and I had worn most of them in London. I could not turn up to a second date in something he's already seen.

"Shopping?", I suggested hopefully.

"I haven't got anything for tonight, or will you get bored; it's not really that fun for you as you visited all this way.", I added on but drifted, thinking outload towards the end.

"No, of course. I would love to; as long as you show me all the outfits you try on", he answered smiling slightly mischievously.

"Deal", I smiled back at him before finishing my meal.