Page 2

Page 2

Two military students walking on the third floor of North Point Hall and talking about the dirty campaign that smear a student this semester.

Military Student 1 says, Man I can't believe he would go to those length to win being Student Government President.  Attacking the guy family and even attacking the guy house.

Military Student 2 (laughing) He said that Adam house was dirty.  He kept attacking how ugly the paint on his house looks and how his girlfriend had slept around many times on campus in the past.  Man What a Way to Go Hayden!

I am cramming for this Final exam on Monday and then on Wednesday I will be going to the Student Ethics Award Cermony.  After all of that it is the big day of our lives...Graduation!

Yeah, I know calm down Carissa.  I have a lot of studying to do to before the ceremony on Wednesday and then it is our graduation on Friday.  If you ask me which you hadn't I am glad this semester is going to be over in 5 days.

April five days can not come fast enough for me.  I wish graduation was tomorrow.

Carissa let's stop talking and start studying for Military Political Science final exam.  It is already 8:30 pm and I am getting sleepy.  I have already miss my game show that comes on at 8pm on Sundays.