Chapter 1

Welcome to my World!

WARNING: Some used words are not for kids. The content of the story may be for matured minds only :))

♡♡♡♡♡♡

LIA'S POV

Brizkk!! Brizkk!! Brizkk!!

"Lia! Wake up it's 8 AM  already we're gonna be late on our first day!" someone shooked me hard.

"Lia, get up! I'm dressed up! You should be too."

aghh i know that voice.

"Fine. I'll go ahead. I don't wanna be late!"

"Yea, yea! I know. I'm getting up. Wait for me downstairs for abt 20 minutes."

BOOGSH*

woaaaahhh galit na galit? grabe she shutted my door, MY DOOR with anger!

I am living with my bestfriend for about 3 years and yes she's rich. I live here in her House. Her house that was given to her by her parents. Nag aabroad kase ang parents nya kumbaga businesswoman and man sila.

Oo nga noh late na kame. 8:30 na and we should be in school at exactly 9:00 AM. I'm done taking a shower and done putting on my uniform. Geez I look pale and ugly in this uniform. It's a longsleeve uniform which is above the knee length and we use a white stockings. White uniform with blue ties to wrap around our neck ang tie it as a ribbon. Lastly the belt that is color blue again and made us look very thin and it curves our body. This uniform is gorgeous but it doesn't suit me well.

I came down the stairs then here goes Niks again with her loud voice! Yelling at me. Again.

"Liaaaaa!! Damn, you look cool in that uniform." Niks said with a very very amazed tone.

"Nako wag mo nga ako utuin beshty! I literally look pale in this outfit. Very very uncool." I told her that na napa simangot sya hahahah ang cute ng bestfriend ko.

"Psh enough with the nonsense we're absolutely LATEEEEE OMG GUYS!!" Well i forgot to introduce our other mate? Aish nevermind what we think of her. She's Mira, we met her just 2 years ago and we still not trust her that much. I mean me!! I dont trust her. Only Niks trust that girl. Well duhhh we just met by the school we used to go to back then the worst school. Okaaayyyy.

"Yah kaya nga tara na diba? Nagtitinginan pa tayo dito hahaha." I faked my laugh.

Otw to Clinche High is not that excited. I dont really feel good in that school. I just dont like new things i feel very uncomfortable. I am riding my bike since ang lapit lapit lang ng Clinche dito kabisado ko na rin yun gahd. Sila Niks and Mira naman e nagcar kase mga yamanin sila dahek ang lapit lapit lang nag kotse pa.

We arrived at exactly 8:50 AM. I was in the parking lot first, sobrang namiss ko tong lugar na to.

"Mira! Lia! Right here!" Sigaw ni Niks paakyat ng room hmmmm wait nakalimutan ko.

"Wait lang guys nakalimutan ko anong room number tayo." Hinalungkat ko bag ko and i found the brown paper that I was looking for. Our room number is room 317.

"Gurls, room 317 tayo." Saad ko.

Pagpasok namin ng classroom as usual dahil late na kame and exact 9:00 na kame nakadating sa room everyone is looking at us. Only 6 vacant chairs available tapos jumbled pa. I picked the seat near Niks then Mira took the seat infront of me bali katabi ko si Niks sa right ko and infront of me is Mira. Bat kaya di tumabi sakin si Mira e may vacant pa naman sa left side ko. Our teacher entered the room and so my classmates began to be quiet.