사; The Bully [2]

The rest of the members sat beside Jhope. So bali ganito ang arrangement.

Me | Jhope | Jimin | Jungkook | Jin

Yoongi | RM | Taehyung | Vacant |  Classmate

I can feel stares--no scratch that--glares. I can feel glares at my back. And I know it's Yoongi. Ano bang problema nya?

The teacher discussed a short orientation for our school year. Pagkatapos non. Break na. Break na kahit ala namang kayo. Choss.

Habang naglalakad ako papuntang Canteen naramdaman ko namang may bumungo sakin. Napatingin ako at nakita kong si Charise ito. Kaibigan ni Brittney.

Oh great. Here comes trouble.

"Hey Serenity. I heard that Hoseok sat beside you on Homeroom a while ago." She said while looking at me intently. Did I told you that she likes Hobi? Probably not. So yeah. She likes Hobi.

"It's his choice. His decision. I didn't do anything." I said defending myself.

"Hah. Defensive much?" Ahh yeah? Kasi ayaw ko ng gulo?

Girls shrieked and once again. ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. Gosh. My ears hurts.

"If you will excuse me." I said and bow my head a little. Before she could even say anything or open her mouth I already walked away.

I managed to get my boyfriend--food. I mean.

I was walking towards the empty table on the corner when someone shouted.

"WHERE THE FCK IS SERENITY!?"

I closed my eyes tightly. So much for wanting peace and quiet.

Brittney grabbed my hair and made me face her. I winced. Masakit ah.

"You witch! Anong gayuma ang ginamit mo sakanila at ganon nalang ang turing nila sayo!?" She said turning green.

"I didn't do anything Brittney. So let go of me." I said while removing her hand on my hair. I managed to remover her hand from grabbing my hair. Pero tinulak nya ako. Causing me to fall and hit my elbow on the floor, causing it to bleed.

Many shouted "Ohhhhh" from the scene. Amazed by Brittney's action towards me. It freakin hurts and you btches just staring at us watching us like we are some kind of an exciting movie.

She grab the nearest drink she can get from a student and splashed it to me. Tang-- tang na orange.

She was about to slap me ng may pumigil sa kamay nya.

Why? Why are you doing this?