Backstage with zach

Hey! I'm Amelia and.... Yanoe lets just get started So...jumping right to the point, I'm currently in 11th grade, which if u can do the math makes me 16 years old, even tho I look 12, but anyway...Me and 2 of my friends, Casey and sommer  were chilling at the past to present cafe, which is around the corner from my house. 
It's ok ur usual chill after school place, I know u all have one, you can't lie to me. We ordered our drink and me being me ordered every type of drink on the menu. We sat at our table and started listening to our favourite band, Why Don't We.
I clicked on Instagram and began scrolling through my feed when I saw a post from my 'husband' as I like to call him, but yall would know him by his username @imzachherron. The caption wrote "new tour places and dates" along side it was a link to there website. I click as fast as possible as my dream was to see them in concert.
Just to our luck....they WERE coming to our home town!!!! I could help myself but to scream as loud as I could, making my friends concerned to why I let out such a loud noise, "WHY DONT WE ARE COMING! WHY DONT WE ARE COMING!!!" I yelled, Caseys face lit up like a lamp had just hit her in the face! We all sprung to our feet, immediately purchasing the tickets!
*months had past*
Today was finally the day of the Why Don't We concert! I spent the entire day singing,dancing anything I can do to make my day Why Don't we filled. 6:00pm hit and it was time to leave for the concert, the concert didn't start until 7:30 but as we brought standing tickets we wanted to be right at the front.
We arrived at the arena and everyone left the car park and dashed for the bathroom as the arena was far from we're we lived. Just like that everyone was out my sight, I had no idea where I was going, I just walked and walked...
Looking down at my phone trying to contact my friends for their location I bumped into the most handsome boy!
You guested it! IT WAS ZACH! "You lost?" He asked, "yeah k..kinda" stuttering from shock. "Right this way" he said, I followed," you pretty early" he said with a bit of a confused face. " I just wanted to be at the front" I replied. " why don't you come spend some time with me and the boys until the show starts"... I couldn't believe my ears, but I just nodded and went with it. We got to the dressing room at it was empty. "You look beautiful and very pretty, such a natural beauty" he said pushing my hair behind my ear, "thank you" I said still in disbelief of the situation. Next thing I knew he was on top of me, I was ok with it tho, this was my dream coming to life, we had passionate sex that day. May I just say, forget Jonah being the sexy god, for a 17 year old boy he was...AMAZING!! although i was a virgin so it was a struggle to keep the pain a secret as he was pushing into me harder and harder each thrust but as I said, I was ok with it.
As he finished the boys stormed in, "oh hello" they said trying to be polite, "hello" I responded. "A..anyway the shows about to start Zach, you ready?" Said water Mellon boy aka Daniel. " yeah can we make sure that she gets to the front" asked Zach, all 4 other boys nodded and walked out the room heading to the stage. "Here's my number" Zach said handing me back my phone, how her got it I have no idea but I was still ok with it. A security guard took me to the front of the crowned so I had full view of the action. From the point I reunited with my friends and enjoyed the concert, on there very last song they sand 'taking you'  as they sang the very last line "every where I go im taking you" Zach pointed at me, with my friend nudging me unaware of the events that took place before.
This was my story on how I had sex and lost my virginity to my favourite pop singer.

Sorry this is basic I'm new to writing SMUT but the more I do it the more interesting they will become