Puerto Rico

Zoe: hey there I'm out of school since a few days but I was enjoying a bit of freedom. Until my parents put me to music camp. Anyways enjoy
----------------

Me and James were getting the living room set up. Today our cousins are gonna be competing in the FIFA in Russia. Victor and Angel went to buy food while Nathaniel was hanging out with his friends not wanting to see the game with us. I understand that but don't you want to see Argentina kick Iceland's ass in soccer or 'football' how other nations call it. I'm not sure who will win but I'll root(is that how you pronounce it?) for either one.

Time skip

In the end it was a draw. We didn't know who won like when Spain was against Portugal in the match. I wanted my dad's team to win but they also had a draw.

We didn't notice the Nordics sitting next to us the whole time. "I can't believe my team didn't win but had a draw." I heard Emil say. I look at him in shock but snapped out of it and faked smiled.

"Its the same with Portugal and Spain heck no one knows who won there because it was also a draw." I explained a bit. "Yeah maybe but I would like to teach Argentina that I can be just as good as him." He said. "Up next is my team against Miguel's(Peru) I think we all know who'll win." Matthias said. "I hope Peru wins its been like forever since Peru played." James said. "What do you mean?" Lukas asked. "Peru hasn't played for like 36 years and this is the first time they're gonna play." Nathaniel explained. The Nordics nodded.

Its gonna be a fun match. I hope Peru wins. As the match was getting ready we all took the chance to clean the house and after a few minutes we sat again in the couch with our food and drinks on the table.

We all chilled and waited for the game to start.

------------

Zoe: one shot based on the FIFA. I'm not good in sports nor do I know well soccer. Even though I sorta like soccer but I prefer ice skating.(*cough* *cough* Yuri on Ice *cough* *cough*)