•<-Someone new->•

CHAPTER ONE

(( smut is coming down this chapter be warned ))

Liam POV

"YOU'VE BEEN USING ME!?" I screamed at  player "YES LIAM" player says to me, " I used you ok ! Get over it !" Player says in a angry tone "BUT WHY?" I said, almost couldn't process my words through I the tears I'm shedding. "I used you to get closer to Damien, DUH! " player says in a mocking tone, "so you never loved me?" I said crying as my voice became shaky "Yah, Ugh..Besides your type of people are better off this world....UGH, Hipsters" player says as player left me in the CR to cry and cry.

Damien POV

"What are you doing here?, shouldn't you be with your Boyfriend Liam?" I said in an irritated tone "I was but then I dump him~" player says sounding like bitch, a thirsty bitch if I may say so myself. "I thought you two were like...together forever kind of thing?, where is he anyway ?" I ask player, " Well he's not really my type, I mean Hipster?, come on..and oh if your asking where he is he's crying in the CR's like a fucking bitch ass he is" player laugh as player tried to wrap <choose any gender> arm around mine before shoving player to the wall and grabbing player by the collar "YOU MADE HIM CRY!?" I said in an angry tone "Yah so what he was wimp and he's better off alone, beside I got you ...right?" Player said, I got so angry that I threw player on the ground "DONT EVER SPEAK OR GET NEAR ME OR LIAM EVER AGAIN BITCH !!" I screamed at player as player soon cried an ran. Goddammit Liam...I told you the bitch was a nasty fuck.

At the CR

I heard crying and boy does he sound fucking sad that bitch really crushed him. "Hey Liam you ok?" I said knocking on the bathroom door "n-no...why aren't you with Player?, you've been the catch of anyone's eyes lately anyways..I should've expected it" he said as he sniffles and tries holding back his tears "I'm not with the bitch, I heard what the bitch did...I came here to see how you're doing" I said calmly to Liam, wait.. me being soft what is this??. soon Liam opened the door, I saw his face his eyes look sore from al the crying "hey...wanna hang at your place? We can watch movies you like.." I said trying to cheer him up "r-really? Y-you would" Liam said a I wiped of his tears "Yah, c'mon let's go" I grab his hand and grab a parked motorbike in the teachers parking spot "c'mon jump on" I said as I reach out my hand for him to jump on the motorbike "o-ok" Liam said taking my hand and sitting on the motorbike, soon after I sat on it too and started the engine with some few tricks and drove off

At Liam's apartment

Liam POV

"C-come In" as I I clicked the door and opened it for him, "looks tidy as usual" Damien says sitting in the couch "y-yah...I don't have much but I do have some blood wine and human souls.." I said "sure that be great" Damien says as he sets the TV up "so what do you wanna watch ?" Damien ask me "oh..I'm...if it's ok...can we watch silent voice?" I ask him "sure no prob" Damien said putting in the movie, I gave him some blood wine and some human souls made to look like popcorn in a bowl "your already crying ?" Damien said "Shut up it's an emotional scene" then we both laugh at what I said , and it's almost like everything was fine we laughed together, we cried together, we scream angrily together, I don't get it though. We kept drinking some blood wine, till we're basically drunk, but I was more drunk. Till few minutes later Damien just suddenly kissed me, but I was so drunk that I gave in.

Damien POV

Liam just looked so amazing and his lips are just amazing so I kissed him and I felt him give in so I kissed him more. Then I lightly but his lips for entrance and he opened his mouth for me and as he did I roamed every corner of his mouth using my mouth and I hear his muffled moans. As he muffled moans grew I was having an reaction in my pants, but I kept on the teasing process. I started licking his neck and giving it little kisses and he gave little winning moans which were adorable. Then I gave him a few hickeys and a deep bite mark but I didn't bite too hard, I was afraid he might start bleeding if I did. I took of my shirt as I unbutton his, taking of his bow tie,suspenders and even his glasses. Man he's just look so goddamn good~ I started kissing down his chest and licking and hitting his nipples as he kept squirming around a bit and moaning. Then o finally unbirthday his pants and mine, I took of my pants first but at first he was shy for me to take of his but then for a couple of seconds he lets me take it off and see that he was rock hard as well. I took of my underwear as my dick grew to the sight of his blush get even more darker as I admired this beautiful vampire, I soon took off his underwear and it my he had given himself pre-cum. I first ask him if he wanted his hole to be beat down hard or he wants to suck first and warm his hole for me, and you might have guessed it but he wanted to suck me first and prepare himself. And so I did.

Liam POV

My head was fuzzy but in a good way as I stroke Damien's cock and rubbing my asshole and hearing him groan in pleasure. I was happy and started licking the tip of his cock and soon taking in his cock and bobbing my head up and down to the great feeling of my mouth being filled by Damien. I kept on sucking Damien's cock at the same time fingering myself resulting in me giving muffled moans as I suck Damien's cock and fingering myself. I felt so much pleasure that I went into a faster pace and taking him in a lot deeper in my mouth, he grab my hair as I kept on sucking him till' few minutes later Damien's cock filled my mouth and it was filed with Damien's cum "come on don't be scared swallow it~" Damien said being chill and sexy as he is, and so I did, it was amazing. But now I went in doggy position and begged Damien to put in his cock in my ass and my wishes had been granted as he slammed HARD into my ass making em scream in pain and in pleasure. He whispered to me to be slightly more quite and make sure not to disturbed the neighbours. As he pounded into me he changed the position and it was him laying down and I was on top of him, riding him as you may say. His hands guided my hips to push down even deeper and take it all in, going countless times and pounding in my ass non-stop. And it lasted till it was 33 minutes of pounding his finally cum inside me and it was a lot I can even feel some of it dripping till he stuck a bottle cork "keep it in it'll be a remembrance for both you and me~" and then I cum as well I got some on myself and on the couch, he took all the remaining cum of mine off myself and swallowed it and telling me it was sweet. We fucked non-stop till we fell asleep.

—End of chapter 1 —