Chapter three

Recap: Chakor is caged by Suraj. The police is not able to trace Suraj as he is a very experienced contract killer, who knows how to stay under the radar.

Chakor was scared. Suraj was coming dangerously closer to her. She tried to move, but being tied up it was impossible for her. She tried to crawl...

But Suraj was faster. She closed her eyes and he removes her cloth from her mouth.

Chakor shouts in fear. "no!!!".

Suraj looked at her confused. "You are not hungry?!🤨. I could swear I heard your stomach calling...".

He bind the cloth again on her mouth. He was looking here and there. It was cold he made a fire.

Chakor was confused. What is he doing?!.

Suraj checked his mobile phone.
"Keep her alive I want her!".

Chakor was scared. How could I fall for him? An unknown man?! He is a devil, a killer!

Suraj got another msg. "I want her as soon as possible... get here till the day after tomorrow"

Chakor was shivering she wasn't feeling well.

Suraj looked at her. "You... are you a...?". He comes very close.

Chakor shook her head in fear, tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Suraj anger raised. "Stop crying! Are you a virgin?!".

Chakor looked at him in shock. She was trying to cover herself with her bind hands.

Suraj understood. "Look I might be a killer and an abductor, but not a pimp! I never touch a woman's dignity! He had paid me to abduct you. I thought I will be the one, who will kill you, but now he wants to meet you! He wants you?!. So I have to give you to him as he paid for you!".

He was lost in his thoughts....

Deep was tensed, he couldn't even imagine what might be happening with his lil sis.

Arohi comes closer to him. She places her hand on his shoulder. He shrugs it away.

Deep was broken. "Arohi... where is she??".

Arohi shook her head. "Deep if I would know it, then I would have told You! But I don't know where she is?!".

Deep was silently crying on her lap. She was caressing his head... she too was crying for SIL.

Chakor too was crying. What the hell a killer with a heart?! He never touched a woman's dignity! But he kills where is the logic?!

Suraj took a duvet he shakes it and placed it on the ground. The khanjar was next to him. His eyes were fixed on the door not on Chakor, as she was tied up. There was not a possibility to runaway.

Chakor was shivering... she collapse but Suraj didn't notice as he fall asleep...

Deep woke up. Arohi felt his sudden movement.

Deep was breathing heavily. "She is in danger I can feel it. My Chakor needs me!".

Arohi hold him from back. "Deep please relax. How we will find her?!".

Deep was drinking water. "I don't know, but we need to find her soon. Something is wrong with her....".

Suraj heard the sound as if something has fallen down. He opens his eyes and looked at Chakors direction.

He was shocked she was gone...!

Just then his eyes felt on the body which was lying on the ground....

____