Introductions

Hello, (hopefully) other females.
It's Carys and Emma, just wanting to help.
Ask yourself, why are you reading this? Maybe  you just have some questions? Well, hopefully we can ease your conscience. We as 15 year old girls, want to be able to help and figure out ourselves better. And of course throw a few laughs around. So we decided to make this book throughout the summer as something to cross off our summer bucket list!
A few things you might want to know about this book is that both of us will not be writing each chapter together. There will be a few chapters that we do separately (we will let you know if we do) but otherwise, just assume these stories, facts, and tips are coming from both of us.
Here are some facts about us,
I (Emma) am NoT an athlete. I'm a reader, writer, instagram meme page owner, and ultimately an animal person. I live right across the street from Carys, I moved by her about a year and a half ago after a huge and terrible friend breakup which happened a year before I moved away and to her. But that's not something to talk about now, (in a chapter I'll talk about that) thanks for reading!
Instagram: @emma.kokinda
Another Instagram: @mormon.meme.s
Pinterest: @kokindae
WeHeartIt: @thelifeofemmak
Personal Wattpad: @briarclaw107 (I'm like never writing on there)

Hi, so my name is [ Carys ] I'm a procrastinator and I'm proud tbh.. I fan girl a lot and I don't care.. bullying is the main reason why I'm depressed but you know what ever. Melanie Martinez is my only inspiration to be alive. Emma ? Oh that kid... yea she's pretty cool. We're two awkward America teenage girls, laughing at memes <3
Instagram: squishyydjh
Tumblr: gtfocarys
Twitter: squishyydjh
Snapchat: gtfocarys