So What If I Slept With Your Mother! I'm Still Your Gay Best Friend! - One

**************************************************************

Hi everybody this is a story written by both Just-Krissy aka 'Krissy' and KeitaxKazuki aka 'Odin'. Seeing as we've both been uploading stories to Wattpad and we're cousins we decided to put our heads together and write a story. This story will be lots of teenage drama regarding boyfriend's/girlfriends & parents so we hope you give it a chance and enjoy our story. As well each chapter will follow either the Point of View of Tyler or the Point of View of Ashlyn just so your informed.

**************************************************************

So What if I Slept with Your Mother! I'm Still Your Gay Best Friend!

A KeitaxKazuki - Just-Krissy Collaboration

Chapter 1

Tyler's P.O.V

She was on top of me. Her body was pinning mine down against the bed. I tried my hardest to resist this woman but my body wouldn't let me do anything I wanted it to do. Her long curly brown hair was wild and brushed against the side of my cheeks as she leaned forward and continued to kiss me. I looked up into her dark blue eyes and felt their menacing hunger for me as she laid claim to my body. She was a slim and slender woman but in the state I was in, I could not defend myself. She must have drugged me because I would never allow this to happen in a normal state of mind especially with a woman. My head felt dizzy, and no matter what I tried to do, I just couldn't manage to move.

My clothes were flung all over the bedroom since she had torn them off earlier and threw them in any which way. Her clothes were also in the same state amongst her bedroom. Lying on the bed completely naked she was on top of me impaling herself with my stiff member while I remained helpless to her wicked act of cruelty. Everything around me felt so surreal and unbelievable. I was in Ashlyn's mom's room having my innocence stolen from me. Her body was darkly tanned and continued to thrust against my body back and forth as she built me up to my climax point. I couldn't believe this was even happening! I didn't even like girls let alone an adult woman. What on earth did she drug me with?

"Oh right there Ty! Right there, that's the spot, just like that!" Anne said to me as she bounced on me faster and harder pushing me to my limit.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssss!" She moaned loudly as I finally erupted inside of her.

And there it was...I lost my virginity to my best friend's Mom as she raped me. What a way to lose the one thing you hold sacred in the world. But what else should I have expected from my Best friend's alcoholic, overly violent mother who has spent her whole life slowly wasting away Ashlyn's grandfather's inheritance.

She was an evil and obscene woman who seemed to take a liking in young men half her age (just ask her newly-wed husband Marco). Knowing this information about Anne should have prevented be from being so surprised when she had tossed me on her bed, and yet, I still couldn't believe she'd actually gone this far.

Anne let out a heavy breath, "Oh Ty, for a 17 year old you really do have some spunk in you." She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. If my body was working properly I would have probably been puking all over the floor.

Things just couldn't get any worse...Or so I thought.

"Oh my god!" My best friend Ashlyn's horrid screech echoed through the room as I quickly turned my head and saw her standing in the bedroom doorway. "M-Mom?...T-Tyler? What the hell are you guys doing!?" She must have come into her mother's room without Anne noticing.

Of course Anne couldn't have locked the door! I felt myself heating up with anger, embarrassment and fear all whilst wondering what Ashlyn might think. I mean, would she even believe me if I told her that her Mother raped me? This was all so fucked up. Even though I wanted to scream at Anne all that came out of my mouth was a slur of words as she quickly got off of me and pulled the covers over herself.