Chapter 1 Sign those papers

Bridgett's Pov

For those of you who don't know I'm currently in the process of getting a divorce from my ex husband Adam Copeland aka Edge. I caught him cheating on me with Beth Phoenix, and on top of that he got her pregnant. I kicked his ass out and packed all of his stuff, and told him to stay the hell away from me and our son Tyler. Out of those five years we were married he was cheating on me for a year with Beth. I will get the last laugh, because revenge will be mine.

Bridgett: "Shannon no I don't want anything from Adam. All I want is custody of my son and to move as far away from him as possible."

Shannon: "Bridgett I understand, but you know I want you to win this case. I never liked him anyway. I want you to take him for everything he's got. He has to pay for the way he treated you. I never liked the fact that he was always controlling, possessive and very jealous. I do mean very jealous. Plus you never knew who he was sleeping with when he was on the road. I don't like my best friend to be unhappy and miserable. For once do what you enjoy and what makes you happy."

Bridgett: "I will Shannon thanks for everything, now lets get to work. Adam is coming by with his lawyer around 3:00 and I want to be ready. I just want to be free from all this aggravation and drama." "Oh Shannon by the way guess who Adam's lawyer is?"

Shannon: "Who is his lawyer?"

Bridgett: "Corey Graves!"

Shannon: "Are you kidding me! That lying monkey balls of a man is his lawyer. Adam got another thing coming his ass is going down, so is his lying ass lawyer Corey."

Bridgett: "Lol! Girl you are crazy. I'm so glad you are my lawyer and my best friend. I don't know what I would do without you."

Shannon: "You would go crazy." Lol!

Adam's Pov

For those of you who don't know who I am. My name is Adam Copeland aka Edge. I've been married to my beautiful wife Bridgett for 5 yrs now. All of a sudden she wants a divorce and isn't happy with our marriage. I told her I did not cheat on her and I didn't get Beth Phoenix pregnant. She still wants this divorce. I got to prove to her that she is the only one I love and need. I know I was a little controlling, possessive and very jealous. This doesn't change how I feel about Bridgett. I don't want to be without her and our son Tyler.

Later on that day in Shannon's office

Adam: "Hey Corey!"

Corey: "Hey Adam you ready to do this? I mean there's no turning back."

Adam: "I have no choice. Why do you think I waited almost a year to sign these papers. I wasn't ready to let her go yet."

Corey: "Well obviously she's ready to let you go and move on with her life."

Adam: "Corey is there any way you can let me have custody of our son Tyler. If you do that, then I know she will come back to me."

Corey: "Adam you are a dirty player. Just like when you were in wwe. Lol! I don't know man. I don't think the Judge would go for that. We will see what happens."

Adam: "Do what you gotta do Corey, because I'm not paying you to lose. Plus I heard Bridgett has a bad ass lawyer."

Corey: "Who is she?"

Adam: "Her name is Shannon Maxwell!"

Corey: "Did you say Shannon Maxwell?"

Adam: "Yeah man! Didn't you hear me? What the hell, clean that cheese out your dam ears."

Corey: "I heard ya man. I can't believe she is still around. I thought she got lost."

Adam: "Why do you know her?"

Corey: "Yeah! She's my baby momma!"

Adam: "What the hell Corey? You wanna drop this mess on me now. Does she have a grudge against you? If she does have a grudge against you I don't think I'm going to get custody of my son or get Bridgett back."

Corey: "Adam man I'm sorry. I didn't think my personal life would make you lose your family. I will fix this and I know just how."

Adam: "Corey you better! If you don't fix this it will be your ass."

Corey: "I got this Adam don't worry!"

This is my first story. I hope you guys like the first chapter.

What do you think Corey has up his sleeve? Why does Edge want Bridgett to stay with him so bad. We shall see what happens in the next chapter.

I just want to give a shot out to my girls that helped me with the story

Monikki899

Salvatore97

ShannonWho

thanks guys