#12

___
Jimin p.o.v
My head hurts like hell I said and sat straight on the bed , I saw Tae lying on my bed.. he was not wearing a shirt.. I got shy and quickly turned away ..my eyes stopped at the floor I noticed my shirt on the floor ,I quickly looked at my naked chest and pulled the covers up ..I got scared and quickly checked my pants but thank God they were on.. I let out a sight of relive, ,"we dint went that far " I thought ..
Tae suddenly moved a little and sat up, he opened his eyes in shock and quickly covered my neck with his large hands , i got confused and pulled his hands away and felt my neck feeling some scars and red marks ,I remembered last night and covered my face in shyness , Tae smirked and said that he'll go make us breakfast .
"He's kind and handsome" yah what am I thinking I stopped myself of thinking so deep and got up for washing up ..my head was gonna break anytime ..it hurts ...I shouldn't have had so much alcohol I thought and went towards the wash room.
Standing in front of the mirror noticing so many red and purple marks ,my lips fully red and plump with bruices ,my wrists were also red ..."we really were rough while drunk" I thought. Thank got I'm still a vigin ..I gonna lose it with someone special.
__
I got out of the washroom and saw taehyung in the kitchen and went to him for helping he asked be to flip the pancakes so I did so as I just picked the spoon he pushed me a side and got in front of me ,holding my wrists tightly. ..he first stared at my face ..my eyes went to his naked chest and then on his also red lips .. he harshly placed his lips on mine .we moving in sync ... wet noises filling the room ..I was breathing heavily in his mouth but he dint broke the kiss ,the kiss had love and not lust. .the feeling was not that feeling that I had with yoongi  but it was filled with sweetness ....later saliva started dripping from out lips ..we pulled out ,Tae noticed my slightly bleeding lips so he licked them wiping away the blood with purity ,I shyly looked down and again on his handsome face ..
_
We continued making pancakes ,half of them have been burnt because of our make out session. ..

__
Day passed with tension in the atmosphere between jimin and Tae ...all they did was playing games ,scrolling through their instagram and watching movies together while eating snacks.
_
( phone Ringing)
Jimin p.o.v

"Hello mom"

"Oh, hi jimin... sorry but me and dad are not coming home tonight so plz make Tae stay with you tonight if you a not happy alone ...and we will be back after 2 days ..going on a short trip sorry Jimin it was a sudden plan ...so....,,...is it okay jimin.? "
"Yup its okay mom ..I just want you happy ...plz enjoy and have a safe trip ,I will stay wi- with Tae " I said
and started breaking the tension silence between me and Tae .

_
"Tae can you stay tonight with me ..my parents will not be home and I don't like being alone and it looks like a thunder storm may come soon ....plz Tae? ?!! "I said slowly .
" What ?you want me to spend night with you alone in the same house!? " he replied awkwardly
"No Tae I'm mean ..we will not do that ...don't think dirty " I replied shyly. .." it's just that I'm afraid of Thunder and dark :

"Uhhh hmm -----"

(Ongoing )