Part 1

" DINNNNNGGG!" Nash's alarm clock went off. He was too tired to get up, but Matt Espinosa was waiting for him at the beach to meet fans and take a video of how the fans react. He figured that the fans would go crazy and that it might be a pretty funny video. Nash got up and passed Skylynn's room where 13 pictures of horses were hung on her wall. Nash went in to the kitchen and grabbed a vanilla protein bar and was out the door.

Y/n was up bright an early. She heard a rumor that Nash was going to Redington beach to meet a bunch of fans. She was hoping to be the first fangirl to meet Nash. She grabbed a full duffel bag with a power bar, headphones, a towel and a picture of Nash that she hoped to get signed. She put her hair in a ponytail.

Matt was waiting at the beach for Nash. So far it had been 2 hours.......no Nash. Matt was really mad. He thought that Nash would take meeting fans seriously. He even promised he would be there before the fans were. Matt's feet started to heat up in the hot, Florida sand. Matt waited......and waited.... Still, no sign of Nash. He was about to call Nash when he saw Nash running at high speed with a crowd of girls chasing him. Matt realized why Nash was late. His first instinct was to run, but he knew he had to help Nash before the crowd of girls caught up and rampaged him. Matt ran to Nash and jumped into the crowd. This stopped a lot of girls from rampaging Nash, but now, they were mobbing Matt. Suddenly, a blue Ferrari pulled in to the beach. No one seemed to notice. Out jumped Cameron Dallas with Carter Reynolds in the passenger seat. Matt had already texted them to come to Redington Beach to meet fans before Nash showed up. One fan out of everyone stood out. She had a duffel bag over her shoulder and a ponytail in her hair. It was y/n. She was helping Matt get out of the mob of fans. Nash had his eye on her. Most fans would be mobbing him, but she was trying to help him. Nash motioned Cam and Carter over to help Matt. Usually they had quite fun meeting fans, but today.......well, maybe Nash shouldn't have put that him, Cam, Carter and Matt were going to meet fans at Redington Beach on twitter. It seemed to alarm a lot of girls.

Y/n grabbed Matt and pulled until he was out of the mob of girls. Then, all of them ran to y/n's condo on the beach. When they got inside, y/n was so nervous. She was in the same room-breathing the same air-as Nash, Cam, Matt and Carter! "C-c-can you sign this?" She asked Nash. "No," y/n looked down. "You can have this though." He reached down and hugged y/n. "And," he followed up when y/n thought this couldn't get any better. "Here are 4 meet and greet tickets to Magcon, Orlando. We all hope to see you soon...." He said.