T E N

After quite enough strokes of his fingers. I get naughty; I give him a "blowie" for about five minutes and he pours out himself in my mouth and I swallow.

He smiles in satisfaction and this for some reason makes me satisfied.

We just ignore everything around us. We don't care if we're loud. Besides, this house is very large. We couldn't have been that loud. Right?

He makes me hold the other end of the tub. He goes on his knees and boom! He's in.

He's pounding and I'm moaning.

He pounds on and I moan on.

I think I actually switch up to "bitch mode" at this point. I raise my leg which totally hurts by the way in order to give him better access.

He as usual is hitting all the right spots. 

Without breaking contact he manages to turn me. Now we're chest to chest and my arms are around his neck.

He slowly gets up and I moan. Well...so I thought! It was actually a really loud scream. 

"You okay, baby girl?" Eric asks with full concern.

I just nod.

I'm not ok. That was a total lie. My legs are on fire.

I slowly ride him like this and he picks up my pace.

We both have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

What?! Don't judge me. I just really really missed all of this.

We run ourselves another a bath since the first is almost non-existent and smells of flowers and sex.

We get dried up. I'm too tired to put on any clothes or go down for dinner.

Eric tries all he can to make me move but I don't budge.