Part 1

Moon Song looked out the taxi window, a bit of nervousness boiling in her chest, but not as much as her anger. In fact, her anger squished that nervousness away.

"How dare they leave me like that..." She thought, looking at the town hall.

The taxi driver slammed to a halt, making Moon jolt. Her suitcases went flying as she tried to catch them.

"We're here." He said in a low, grumpy voice.

She got out of the taxi and he sped off. "I know, shithead." She looked around Ponyville, sighing.

"It hasn't changed a bit." She started walking. She didn't know who to see first, she was just walking.

"I wonder who remembers me." She joked with herself.

Moon Song had left 2 years ago and about 5 months. She was dating a stallion, Rainbow Blitz. They had a hard relationship and they broke up, and she left before things could get worse. She moved to Manehattan, and she lived there for 2 years. What made her so mad what that not a single person checked on her, not any of her friends.

Elusive, Rarity, Dusk Shine, or even Rainbow. Since she had just randomly disappeared the day after. She felt so betrayed.

Suddenly she felt a rush of air on her back, and she looked into the sky only for heart to skip a beat when she saw the sky blue stallion soaring across the sky.

She rolled her eyes and was about to walk away, and as soon as she turned, her body froze when she heard the familiar low, smoky voice.

"Moon Song...?"