Prologue

What happened?

Anon's POV

Slowly fluttering my eyes open. hearing muffled voices around me. It's all blurry... I can't see anything clearly.

"-from all the trauma she had experienced, it would really be a miracle if she can remember any of it. But with her condition, we think there's a possibility she'll eventually remember what really happened-"Is what I heard from a barely audible voice.

"She's awake!" Someone loudly exclaimed that halted the other ones next words.

"Hey, baby it's me." Said a familiar voice I can't seem to recognize. I tried to look where it came from but it's all still in a blur. "Ella, can you hear me?"

"She's not responding! Why isn't she responding?!" Said the familiar voice again.

"It's perfectly normal ma'am, as we've told you before, her brain is still in shock because of what happened. She'll eventually come around." Said another.

"Everything's gonna be just fine Elle. I'll wait for you." I tried to recognize her but I still feel so weak and can't even focus my vision. Then there's none again.
Why can't I see anything? Then all sounds also began to fade as I slipped out of consciousness.

------

Sooo. It's 2 in the morning here and I just wanna publish this already. Hope you like it! Please supportttt prettiessss.

So much looove.
-______